Custard's 16th birthday p5

3rd POV
"Happy Birthday, dear Custard! Happy Birthday to you!" The Witch sung as Custard blew out candle on the giant cupcake. The 5 cheered as he did. "Happy Birthday Custard!" Gingerbrave says hugging him. "Aw shucks can't believe he's 16 already!" Chili Pepper said as he ruffled the boy's hair. "Stop! I gotta look good for the party later!" He scolded chuckling afterwards. "Thanks for this mom, you always know what to do." Wizard compliments. "My pleasure! You can take the cupcake with you if you want." She explained, all of them questioning how anyone would eat it all...Suddenly they hear the sound of a portal behind them...appearing from said portal being Licorice Cookie.

"Licorice! I-" "Oh Advisor how may I help you?" The Witch spoke as all of them looked in shock. "You...you know him?!" Wizard asked. "Why yes! He and that Pure Vanilla Cookie? Come here sometimes to learn a few things, I welcome him with open arms of course!" She spoke as all of them stood dumbfounded...Licorice cleared his throat. "Forgive me for intruding Madame Helen, but His Highness, Prince Custard Vanilla Cookie, has a party to get to..." Licorice spoke as 'Helen' eyes widened. "Ah! No wonder your name sounded familiar Say hello to your father for me?" Helen spoke waving, "Oh and so bring the cupcake, my treat!" She said smiling, Licorice sighed as he lifted the cupcake. "I'll inform him about this little gift then." Licorice spoke. "Shall we go now your highness?" He asked Custard nodding. As he looked over Helen one more time...

She and his father know each other...

Why...?

Dark Vanilla looked at the mirror wearing the suit... "I look...like a vampire..." He spoke to Dark Choco who was just sitting on the bed. "You look handsome Pure Vanilla." Dark Choco said. "And I'm pretty sure you'll be more of a vampire if you had red eyes and a cape." He said chuckling. "Then you're the vampire for having Red Eyes." He joked causing Dark Choco to choke in laughter. With Dark Vanilla slightly smiling...

"Well, we better prepare, your brother will be home soon." Dark Vanilla spoke facing away from the mirror. "I can't believe he's already 16, it seems so long ago since you brought him into our doorstep..." Dark Choco remarked as he reminisced those days. "You never told us what happened those three days...and how you ended up with a baby in your arms, that was apparently your actual son." Dark Choco asked still confused about that day...

Dark Vanilla went missing for 3 days 16 years ago and the whole kingdom panicked, search parties were scattered everywhere, till the King came back with a baby in his arms and declaring that he would be the new heir to the Crimson Kingdom...and since then it's been a mystery to how Custard came to be.

"I'll tell you another time...today's not the day however." Dark Vanilla spoke looking away from him. "But yes...it is...surprising how quickly time passes..." Dark Vanilla says...

"I can almost...

Visualize them

Visualize them..."

Custard arrived at the his room with Licorice adding a new addition to the buffet. Custard wanted to look great for the party, and tried to find another crown that his father had given him. "I used to wear it as a kid, I asked him if he could give me a matching crown like his and he couldn't find any..." He says. "So he gave me this..."