Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.

Start from the beginning

Satori: he knows what's inside my spheres... that way there's no way I can win this battle... - he looked in disbelief. - enough! I'm going to finish you off right now demon!

he ran towards Y/N to punch him.

Y/N: there are many floating balls with good stuff inside it, be careful you may catch a dangerous one. - he smirked.

Satori: what?! - Y/N dodged his punch causing Satori to trip and fall on top of a sphere.

Luffy: what is it now?! - the captain asks curious.

Satori's floating ball exploded and a huge dragon came out of it.

Sanji: A DRAGON?!

Y/N: Looks like luck is not in your favor, doesn't it? - he laughs seeing Satori shaking with fear.

Satori: dammit! my Dragon Ball only attacks whoever releases it... that means... - the dragon flew towards Satori and tried to bite him. - don't attack me! I literally own you, Stupid Dragon!

Y/N: this is how my terror zone works! - he sits on top of a sphere. - when I create this zone, everything works in my favor, inducing bad luck against whoever is against me.

Satori: stupid dragon! leave me alone! - he punched the dragon and the creature flew away in fear.

Luffy: this is so cool!

Sanji: yeah but this technique requires a lot of energy. - he notices the sweat running down Y/N's face. - I wonder how long he'll be able to hold on. - the cook says worried.

Satori: I'm already tired of you demon! this game is no longer fun!

Y/N: you're tired just because you're losing. - his playful expression changed to angry. - it was fun for you when Luffy and Sanji were the ones getting hurt, wasn't it?

Satori: I can't fail! God Enel will be furious with me! - he tried to punch him again.

Y/N: Black Flash! - he dodged by jumping in the air and kicked him in the face. - you hurt Sanji and you'll pay for it, even if I have to send your corpse to Enel!

 - you hurt Sanji and you'll pay for it, even if I have to send your corpse to Enel!