Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.

Start from the beginning

however Y/N is not a helpless person, as Zoro has observed, his power is always evolving, he fears he will not be able to catch up with him.

Zoro: Nami is right, I don't want to protect someone who doesn't need to be protected. - he held his three swords. - if I'm going to be the strongest in the world then that means I must be stronger than Y/N so I'll be able to protect and show much I care for him!

he cut the huge tree behind him and sighed in relief, knowing his boy is safe.

a blue light illuminated the whole forest attracting his attention, Nami and Robin ran back to find him.

Nami: what is that weird blue light?! and you cut down that giant tree behind you?! - she asks scared.

Robin: Is God already here to punish us?

Zoro: no. - he smirked. - I would recognize my boy's power even if I lost an eye.

Nami: Y/N?! so he and the others are coming for us!

Robin: i wonder what that blue light means, what is he doing?

Zoro: it's hard to know.

Nami: if they are coming then let's go back to the ship and wait for them, Chopper must be tired of being alone on the ship.

she suggests and the three pirates went on their way to return to the going merry.

Back to triall of spheres

the battle continues in the lost forest, Satori is still confused about not being able to predict Y/N's moves.

Satori: terror zone? what's your trick?! - he asks irritated.

Y/N: I ate the chaos chaos fruit. - he got into a fighting stance, his body was still glowing in a blue aura. - my chaos cmagic will consume your little game, Terror Zone!

The entire forest and the spheres of Satori started to glow in a blue light, the round man looked around and gasped.

Satori: what are you doing?!

Sanji: Y/N... - he struggles to stand up due to his injured foot. - what is he planning? how does he manage to do that? is he controlling the spheres?

Luffy: why is everything blue?! - he regains consciousness and runs to Sanji to help him.

Satori: what is happening to my spheres?! what did you do with them?!

Y/N: your spheres? I didn't do anything with them. - he smiled. - this is a guessing game, I just increased my probability of catching the right ball.

Satori: no way!

Y/N: what could be inside this one? - he caught one of the floating balls in his arms. - I imagine it has a cute rabbit inside it.

Sanji: Y/N! - the blonde screams thinking he caught a dangerous ball, the pink haired boy blew up the cloud and there was indeed a rabbit inside it.

Y/N: apparently I was right! - he shows the rabbit in his arms. - can't you see how luck is on my side?

 - can't you see how luck is on my side?