☾︎72☽︎

Nobu couldn't hear Sukuna's murmuring and once he pulled back he switched with Yuji. After stroking his pinky hair I went to do my work and like usual, he waited for me to put on the blindfold before moving anywhere. Healing people isn't that good for me as all of the diseases negative energy attacks my body at once, it doesn't hurt physically but mentally till pain squeezes my heart.

Their hate for diseases is comprehensible, but gradually they end up hating themselves, cursing their weak bodies and even their existence. Today's sick people weren't any different from Kyoto's and the last one was a child. Illness accompanied him since birth and it was a cute day ending as he talked for the first time in his life.

Even though I'm blindfolded, all the patients are rich according to houses' width, their formal language and the presence of servants and bodyguards.

"Wanna take a bath together?" I asked Nobu while taking off my clothes when we were in his apartment. As cold as ever his eyes scanned my bare body as if I was a sculpture in some auction. I made sure to show my back, as he walked up closer and gazed between my tits then took a picture of it.

"Go first." He rejected me again, visibly he's used to my tricks now because I wanted to reject him once he accepted.

"No fun..." After the bath I came back to the gathering room as he slept on the couch and I wished to take some pictures to threaten him later but no phone anymore. Before touching his chest to make the beauty sleep profoundly in order to meet Sukuna, he grabbed my wrist.

"Can we skip the handcuff part?" I asked with the softest voice ever. He doesn't trust me at all and when he goes to wash, my wrist is cuffed to the bed. Obviously I can crash the building over him, but any resistance will prove I'm a traitor. We slept in the same room in Kyoto and that was the routine of those past days. After completely ignoring me, he calmly went to his bedroom, I rolled my eyes in disbelief while following him.

"I already said I'm not a traitor... So, rest assured, I'm not going anywhere, cuz... there's nowhere for me anyway." Just fucking with Sukuna on the school's roof this whole night~ or go to a fancy hotel? Hope he'll let it go this time or I'll have to do it my way. One cuff already hung on the bed and the other wide open to welcome my wrist yet his cold stare was the worst.

"I don't believe curses." That's a good higher-ups puppy by the way. I fake a smile and throw myself on his comfy bed, face sinking on the pillow and I obediently lifted up my arm.

"Ah~ I'm a fragile creature, please have mercy on me~ Nobu sama~" This is not a human but a wall instead, I try so hard seducing him but no response. He comes to the room after a quick bath wrapping his waist with a towel. That body is damn fine and the plan of acting asleep fails.

He calmly wore his clothes in front of me and threw some of my clothes so I'd stop my porn show. I shook the handcuff which prevented me as he removed it and sat on the bed's edge then lay down. I'm not cuffed back because he wakes up with the slightest movement, and I've been practicing to out zone him without contact after having that weird connection since healing him.

After focusing all those days, I ended up successiding at having access to that hot body. He was out zoned contactlessly and after moving my arm slightly toward him, his eyes still shut. I kissed his cheek softly and sprint to school where Sukuna's waiting for me.

Hiding my energy became easier after the second awakening for unknown reasons. But Sukuna didn't sense me so I rushed to Yuji's room and opened the door as he was asleep. When my bare feet stepped closer, his eyes opened and that grin jutted out his sharp fangs that would soon penetrate my skin like a hungry predator at night.

"You're more obedient than when you were a slave." I was stupid back there, if my brain has worked correctly, pain shouldn't take all that space in my life. Doing anything and everything to not suffer again is worth it.