☾︎68☽︎

S.M.U.T

It's shameful but I'm remembering what he did as a reference for soft sex... He licked and kissed her a lot, so I started with her neck. Her skin is the sweetest ever, her perfume mixed with the lily fragrance was the best. My hand slid down the large black uniform and it wasn't his perfume.

"Who's?" Her crossed legs behind my back tightened while looking like she remembered a sad thing.

"Masamichi, he doesn't consider me as a student and isn't proud of me anymore... still he got a damn body~" She means the ridiculous doll maker. Her eyes became slightly wet at the loss of a hot male's body, not a person. Her palms hid the sad face as I lifted her from the ass.

"You dare fantasize about a man while being in my grasp?" She gulped and immediately hugged me, but that ain't enough.

"Now, make me proud of you before I lose my temper." I whispered before roughness and brutality took over. Then she whispered stuff that I fulfilled like sucking on her hard nipples and the green sheet flew away. The blood over her skin awakens my dark soul as its flavor fills my mouth.

"Who did this?" I asked while softly folding her breast waiting for an answer.

"Sa-angh!" She moaned when I bit her tit to prevent her from carrying on his fucking name. She had done the binding vow just earlier after he hurt her again.

"Never pronounce his name, understand?" She nodded and being dominated turned her pussy on till it was drenching with simple touches. After making sure my fingernails ain't sharp, I stuck one finger in and she immediately hid her face anew.

"Hands. Use them to remove those heavy clothes." The golden bottoms gradually unbuttoned, the red sheet of mine was off too as her soft lips kissed and sucked on my chest. She's tight, as tight as the first time I filled my fingers inside her forcefully like I used to do with Zolda. Means, after the energy healed her that day, she didn't do it with anybody.

"Would you give it to me twice?" My fingers hit deeper and played around waiting for her consent. She clung to me harder, her moans perfectly hit my ears.

I regretted my first time with Sukuna because it had been with him. After waiting for his arrival to offer my whole body, hah he killed me~ I have to turn this in my favor to not be hurt afresh.

It's an unprecedented time that the king of curses waits for someone's agreement about something he could take in a single blink. So don't get confident little thing, because my patience might run out at any second.

"After all my grief toward you... I'm grateful you were my first, I-I wish you to bless me over and over again, Sukuna. Please my king, make me forget the world by your side." Nice answer, praising me like this will indeed make me fall for you but let's act up. I stuck out my fingers to bestow all the world's rapture inside her womb as she asked. But her hands got in my way which intentionally aroused anger within me.

"Don't play games bigger than yourself, you'll lose, nong." She had that pouty face and both hands pinched my cheeks. She completely lost her mind to do similar stuff cuz I already lost it. My fingernails sharpened and I slightly dug them in her ass but blood hasn't come out yet. Then her palms softly embraced my cheeks instead.

"Ah I have to cum first, then we can go all the way cuz... cuz your jumbo dick is as dangerous as a katana." Which became mightier after those words. She's doing this on purpose but if that keeps on, my fake ability to act soft will vanish soon.

"A katana's fate is to come back to its sheath, right~?" Three fingers went inside so easily as she was wet enough. After growing them bigger and longer inside, her back arched and she nearly fell but I grabbed her. I wonder which reason makes this dummy holding back.