☾︎14☽︎

"Are you fine? I felt like you were in danger several times!" Aki snapped. Twins can feel each other and this is true. Besides, Aki can feel people's pain like his own. I don't know how but it was always like that.

"I'm fine, did he allow you to come here? I don't want you to get in trouble." He knew that I'm not fine and switched topics to not worry him. If I had to tell something about Aki... He is the most intelligent person I have ever met.

He began to slowly untie my yukata. What's up with my family? But it's Aki after all, we bathed together until fourteen. He was sure that dad would leave his fingerprint over my body like usual. Nonetheless, he wanted to see how far he went this time. But he'll see that cursed mark and ask me about it. He's touching my bruises tenderly.

"Does it hurt?" It was like he didn't see the mark at all. I want to cry now because no one asked about my injuries. How dare I compare him to them? He was touching my bruised belly, and made that face who could break me into thin pieces in one second. As if he was saying,

Sorry to be weak and sick, sorry to not protect you, sorry to be useless, sorry for be-

"I'm glad you're my brother." I cut his thoughts, and took his warm hand and kissed it.

"Now ask me about this." I put his thin big hand on the... what was the name again? 'Samida' or sodomy, just kidding... I can't remember because Greek is a dead language anyway, and I don't understand why they use it though.

"Zolda's simadi." Exactly what I said! But hold on, everyone knew about the awakening stuff and I didn't. This is why Gojo didn't believe me at first. Aki was interested in our family's history. We used to read together, well I was reading manga. Although he was the one who rewrite the Shiro book I burned, because he memorized it after one or two lectures. After that grandpa banned me from learning about the clan.

Sana you're right. How could Aki be my twin?

"Don't think too much, you have a lot of other brilliant skills." Always giving hope to others. I ignore how my life could be without him.

"Like what?" I like to provoke him to the bottom. Come on Aki, give me my hope's dose in a world full of hopeless people.

"Well, you get stronger each day! You're a fun person to stay with. Your rebellious character is charming, and most importantly you are a great smut reader in my own bed." How could he know I was reading smut? And since when did he know about it? Because I thought I was discreet.

"You used my phone since you don't have one. Plus, even if you search with the incognito mode, I can find out just from you having those perverted expressions, and rolling in my bed." He added. I'm disappointed, but you're still an angel anyway. He was giggling at my face, and patted my head slightly. Then I chuckled at myself as well. He wanted to cheer me up, and he succeeded like usual.

"Don't tell Sana!" I commanded while pouting seriously as he smiled at me.

"He knows if you used his phone. Now tell me what happened to you?" Oh my! Sana, Aki and Gojo know about my sexual taste now. Well, I don't care anyway.

I told him as I told father, because there were cameras in the basement. No one can get in here without the beast's permission. He permitted him  to come in so I fall into his stupid trap. Aki knew there were a lot of messing details, but remained silent, because he was the one to warn me about cameras in this place. Father watched each move on his screen, even when I had a phone he put a tracking device on. He's obsessed with me unlike my other siblings.

"But tell me did I sleep for too long?" I asked him because I was lost in time. If only there was a single window here. At least it would be a jail instead of a basement.