☾75☽

His smile disappeared, looking back at her expressionless features. Without blinking, her cold eyes told him enough painful stories that adding one more felt disgraceful.

"Why all of sudden?" Before anything else, understanding where this suspicion came from was essential. He had to avoid any troubles with her until fulfilling his goals.

"Just a hunch. It's hard for me to trust people, I wanted to disappear, go alone somewhere but I remembered your words about a peaceful world far from the jujutsu one. If being by your side means another sorrowful path which will shatter me again, please tell me right now—because... I won't be able to fix myself anymore."

Her last sentence was pronounced under her breath with a shaky broken voice that pushed him to tell the truth no matter what. She held her chest filling the gasp of air when she remembered the island's incident. Her eyes turned wet after imagining that maybe Sana's nightmare will come true.

"You will regret it. Beside me, you'll regret your whole life." Honesty drew a true smile on her visage, thankfulness was written down her features. He leaned forward to her face's level and smiled while looking deep through her wet eyes.

"You will fall for me so hard that feeling regret or remorse won't be enough." Her eyes gaped, her head lowered. Those words were relieving, bringing back the lost hope and cheerfulness. With the cutest and purest smile ever, she tilted.

"Don't fall for me either." After the joyful whisper, his eyes also gaped for seconds and immediately chuckled at the positive and confident girl. He found his true self beside her when that angelic pure face smiled at him. He took her hand with his huge one, and both walked to his small wooden house.

"Suguru... is it normal to toughly treat the one you love while having sex?" He asked her to give him more details, then she described that night of rough sex with her teacher.

"Obviously not, no one hurts the one he loves." She frowned at the thought of being his doll since the beginning.

"I loved him more after that. Am I ill?" She had sad eyes feeling ashamed of herself.

"You've been suffering since youth y/n, maybe you convinced yourself to like roughness so when a dear one hurts you, it won't affect your relationship with them. Do you still love him after killing you?" She shook her head heavily as a sad smile appeared.

It's all done now, you're with me. You're free y/n." Joy palpitation plugged her ears. Her arms firmly wrapped his body.

I'm finally free.

"Y/n?" Suguru's tone was lullaby to hear before sleep, he must certify her as a crazy woman disclosing absurd behavior. Sometimes, she cannot even understand herself but lately lots of unfortunate memories have assaulted her. He felt dampness on his bare chest, his fingers touched her wet cheek and before commenting something, she thanked him.

As he get closer for a kiss, Sukuna visits her mind and heart the more Geto's arms wrap her body. Sukuna's voice, breaths and his powerful vermillion gaze felt so real that her skin chilled.

As her power realized his eventual presence, Geto moved away dodging a mortal blow. Sukuna was right behind her, his breath hit her ear once he squatted waiting for an explanation, but the girl didn't talk and pursed her lips.

"Tsk tsk... Despite my warning that awful things may happen in one minute." Her gaze met his and she sighed heavily. One single question sparkled through the king's eyes.

"I haven't done anything." Her whisper reassured the angry alfa. Softly her hand held his cheek smiling at him, her hand touched his chest to permit him to stay more than one minute. Geto sighed because his life had been spared this time.