Enzo licked me again, tongue pushing inside my hole and I'd never felt anything like it, shivering at the pointed tip digging at me. The feeling of Enzos hands on my ass spreading me wide and kneading my skin was too much . Too many sensations were assaulting me , I felt like I couldn't breathe .

"Oh Fuck, fuck , fuck , fuck " I groaned softly, pressing my face to the table top as Enzo devoured me .

I tried to muster up some sensible words to let him know that this wasn't appropriate at all but the sensations attacking me made it impossible to let out anything but whimpers .

My body, however , betrayed me as it jerked in reaction to a long lick. I could hear Enzo chuckling, pressing a kiss to my thigh before he was moving. Standing back up behind me.

Enzo looked at me through mirror, wiping his chin on the back of his hand, eyes dark and hungry.

No one had ever looked at me like that before , as If he wanted to absolutely devour me .

His finger dragged over my hole again , rubbing and finding me gushing .

"Did you like that? I'll have to lay you out some time and properly eat you out, make you beg and sob for more, until nothing matters as much as my mouth on you."

"Enzo" I breathed shakily, my brain felt mushy .

"You're usually so talkative and now all I have you saying is my name" He smirked .

"Fuck off!" I snapped , trying to hold in my laugh as I shook my head .

"I just wanted to remind you who you belong to , who your body sings for" Enzo shrugged, tugging on my hair softly .

" I don't need a reminder , I was yours from the moment we met" I scoffed, rolling my eyes .

"Good girl "

I rolled my eyes at him , pulling my dress down and trying to make myself more presentable.

"I'm going to fuck you for hours tonight. Just know that " He promised , kissing my shoulder and then letting himself out the room.

That boy was going to be the death of me for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh my" I gasped as I stepped outside .

At the end of the isle stood Enzo, looking as ruggedly handsome as ever. But the walkway towards him looked like something out of a fairytale. Either side of the isle was surrounded by beautiful flowers , greenery and trees that entwined with the crystal chandeliers.

It was something out of a dream .

"Do you like it?" Came the soft tone of my dad from beside me

"Do you like it?" Came the soft tone of my dad from beside me .

"It's amazing , better than I could ever imagine" I breathed out, taking eveything in .