11.

Authors Note: Only ten previous chapters and I already have 15K views , 1.03K votes and 709 comments ! Thank you all so much , I'm super grateful for it all .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rosie, Nylah and I all stayed in a stunned silence for while , neither of us knowing exactly what to say or do as Tyr's actions sunk in

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rosie, Nylah and I all stayed in a stunned silence for while , neither of us knowing exactly what to say or do as Tyr's actions sunk in.

He literally ripped her heart from her chest .

Selma was dead .

Her lifeless body next to Rosie was proof of that.

"Well, thank God for that . I thought he was going to kill me!" Rosie exclaimed , shaking herself out of her stunned silence .

"It should have been you" Nylah gritted out , her eyes flashing a dangerous yellow.

"A noble vampire over a mere witch?" Rosie looked down at Selmas corpse before roughly kicking it down into the river " As if"

Hot anger flashed over me at her careless attitude , she had killed Selmas parents and was holding her siblings hostage. She had used and manipulated her and now her siblings didn't have anyone , she was a monster and no better than my father.

Rosie let out a chilling scream, her body twisting in a inhumane manner as I pushed the image of getting stabbed multiple times into her mind and I couldn't help the grin that came over my face . Her face was pulled back in distress , her eyes wild with panic and each scream became louder than the next .

I watched in morbid fascination as she choked , begged , pleaded and bawled for my mercy. I had never done anything like this before , had never pushed such a sinister image in anyone's head but I liked the feeling .

I felt powerful and she deserved it .

"Zia , whilst I'm enjoying this display of you turning into a mini Kavos , I really do want to get this over with . I don't like being away from my pack for so long" Came Nylah's slightly amused voice .

"My bad" I grinned sheepishly , before releasing Rosie from the vision .

"What the fûck is wrong with you !" Rosie hissed from the floor before she started heaving .

"You should have died, not Selma. Now lead the way so we can get this over and done with" I snapped before storming off .

For the next twenty minutes , we walked in complete silence until we finally reached a huge black gate that was guarded by  members of Killian's army of the dead. His army was infamous as they were already dead which made it almost impossible to really do much damage , they would simply keep going and going as they couldn't tire .

"How are we meant to get passed them , it's almost impossible !" I whispered hissed as we crouched behind a bush .

"We need a distraction and once they go to it, I can slip in unnoticed" Rosie mused .