17.

Authors note : On Friday , I was diagnosed with cancer . My cancer is IDC ( invasive Ductal Carcinoma) if you want to search it up and I'm hormone positive and Her2 negative ( Her2-) which is meant to be 'good' as it's the 'easiest' to beat so I'm hopeful .

I'm sure you can appreciate I am in absolute shock . I am 22 years old , have no history of it in my family and had no symptoms other than a lump . Everything is happening so fast and I only have 3 more weeks before I start my treatment and in these 3 weeks ( I'll still be in and out the hospital ) , I want to put down technology and enjoy my time with my family and create loads of new experiences .

I'm not sure what this means for the future of this story as I love it so much but I'm sure you can appreciate it's the last thing on my mind . This is not me saying I'm never going to update because I'm determined too but at least for the next month I will not be .

It's all just so surreal , in the last chapter I was telling you guys how in September I will starting an amazing job with amazing pay and in a blink , it's all gone . It's such a scary time for me right now , I have no idea what to think .

Some of you have been following me since 2015 and I'm so grateful . I love you all so much ❤️

If you ever want to speak to me , please don't hesitate to personal message me