Part 13

NSFW
      Han brought out his guitar after dinner and played some songs for them as they roasted marshmallows. Han couldn't roast any himself while holding his guitar so Lee Know roasted a marshmallow on a stick and brought it to Han's mouth for him to eat. Han smirked as he got the idea to try and be sexy and slip the marshmallow off sensually while looking at Lee Know. Lee Know's eyes widened as he watched Han a bit confused as to why he was acting like that. Dae-Hyun and Jeong-ho watched in horror at the sight unfolding right in front of them. The only problem was that the marshmallow was freshly roasted and hotter than Han expected and it began to burn his mouth trying to pull it off slowly. He dropped the marshmallow as he said with his tongue out "Ow is hoth!" Lee Know laughed and cleared his throat as he said "Ha sorry I will let it cool off next time." After roasting marshmallows and listening to Han play under the stars, the boys decided to head to bed. Han and Lee Know entered their tent first and Dae-Hyun and Jeong-ho walked to their tent about 20 ft away. "Now if I hear any, and I mean ANY noises coming from that tent, I'm out of here. As much as I am all for love and my buddy getting some, I am not trying to be scarred for life." Jeong-ho said. "Uh yeah, I would definitely go with you, we could just come back to pick them up tomorrow." Dae-Hyun said laughing as they entered their tent.

Lee Know pointed at the two sleeping bags on opposite sides of the tent and said "So I set up our sleeping bags figuring we could just sleep on top of them and then use blankets to cover up with." Han walked over to Lee Know's sleeping bag and pulled it over right next to his. Lee Know scratched the back of his neck nervously as he asked "Uh what are you doing?" Han sat down on the sleeping bags and said looking up at Lee Know "Giving myself a chance to be happy." Lee Know knelt down to the sleeping bag looking at Han with hungry eyes as he leaned down grabbing Han's chin and bringing his mouth to his. Lee Know laid Han back gently while kissing him. Lee Know straddled Han and kissed his neck. This time Han squeezed Lee Know's thighs as he kissed him. Han's hands slid from Lee Know's thighs to under his shirt, pulling it off over Lee Know's head. Han looked up at Lee Know and began running his hands all over Lee Knows bare chest, feeling his muscles. Lee Know's body got hot and he began to breathe heavier as Han touched him all over. Han suddenly flipped Lee Know over to lay him on the sleeping bag.

Lee Know surprised by the sudden switch looked up at Han, his heart pounding. Han pulled his own shirt off and kissed Lee Know while on top of him. As they kissed they grinded against each other, bare chest to bare chest, with Han's leg rubbing between Lee Know's legs. Lee Know bit his own lip as Han began kissing his neck this time, all the while still moving his body against his. Lee Know could feel himself getting hard and not being able to contain himself any longer, flipped Han on to his back. Han breathless and sweating looked at Lee Know, eyes begging for more. Lee Know remembering what Han liked last time began kissing his stomach and making his way up. Han shuddered at Lee Know's kisses and eventually Lee Know arrived at Han's chest. He kissed Han's nipples gently and Han wrapped his legs around Lee Know moaning softly. This only fueled Lee Know more and he began to lick and suck on Han's hard nipples. Han dug his nails into Lee Know's back with pleasure and began moaning louder. Lee Know lifted a finger to Han's lips as he whispered "Shhh."

The next morning Han woke up laying on Lee Knows bare chest. He kissed Lee Knows chest a couple times to try and wake him. "Round 3? This early? Ok." Lee Know said groggily reaching for Han. Han hit him playfully as he said "I was just trying to wake you sweetly you perv!" He sat up quickly and Lee Know followed saying "I was just kidding. Don't be mad." He then kissed Han lightly. Han covered his mouth as he remembered and whispered "Do you think they heard us last night?" "Yeah probably, you are loud." Lee Know said bluntly. Han blushed furiously as he hit Lee Know again saying "Lee Know! Don't say that!" "Oh now you are shy?" Lee Know asked smiling teasingly as he grabbed his clothes and put them on and headed out of the tent. Han got his clothes on quickly too and walked out to see Lee Know looking into Dae-Hyun and Jeong-ho's tent. "They left. Car is gone and everything. You must have scared them away with your noises last night." Lee Know said teasing again. "I'm going to kill you! It's not like you were quiet either!" Han said with his whole body burning from embarrassment. "They left a note! It's says 'Enjoy the campsite, we will pick y'all up later'." "Oh that's nice of them." Han said as he began trying to start the fire pit.

"P.S. We heard everything. Good job Minho." Lee Know added. Hans mouth dropped and he threw down the tongs he was holding and ran at Lee Know saying "IT DOES NOT SAY THAT! LET ME SEE!" Lee Know cracked up as he put his hands out in front of him saying "Stop! It doesn't say that! I was just kidding!" Han stopped and turned, stomping off towards the fire pit. Lee Know walked over and got the fire started and sat down in a folding chair across from Han. Han pouted looking at the scenery around him. "Hey, I'm sorry I teased you so much. Come here." Lee Know said patting his lap. Han scoffed and rolled his eyes. Lee Know looked at him with puppy dog eyes and Han sighed loudly before getting up and walking over to sit in Lee Knows lap. He draped his legs over Lee Knows and wrapped his arms around his neck. "I feel like I'm sitting on Santas lap." Han said bluntly. "Shut up. I just wanted to hold you." Lee Know said as he pulled Han closer. Han brushed Lee Knows hair from his eyes as he said "So calling you 'hyung' seems a bit weird now. What do I call you?" "Well you have always been my jagi." Lee Know said smirking. "Hmm calling each other jagi unironically. Who would have thought?" Han said smiling fondly.