Part 2

After they were done filming that episode Han was walking by himself to the cars to leave for the next filming destination when Lee Know walked up beside him. "Hey I didn't get a chance to ask before but what was that earlier?" Lee Know asked. "What?" Han asked confused. "During the heart beat portion everyone else had been just saying stuff, what made you come over and do all that?" Lee Know asked awkwardly. "Oh. That. Well actually Seungmin told me to." Han said laughing as he nervously rubbed his neck. 'Why that little...' Lee Know thought angrily. "Well he told me to go and mess with you some how so I decided to give you a little kiss." Han said hiding his face bashfully. Lee Knows cheeks grew warm as he asked "W-why?" "Well I just like kisses." Han said giggling. "Also I knew you wouldn't stop me if it was part of the game so I took advantage of the opportunity." Han added as he ran off playfully sticking his tongue out and winking as he got in one of the SUVs. They arrived at the water park destination and began filming the race portion of their tv segment. After a while of running around and playing the game Lee Know plopped down on a bench to rest and drink some water. Han walked over to him but stopped beside the bench. Han's eyes got big as he started to cover his mouth and tried not to laugh. "What?" Lee Know asked confused. Han reached out and began to rub Lee Know's neck softly where he had kissed before.

"I didn't notice before but my lipstick had left a mark on you from before hyung." He said giggling as he continued to rub Lee Know's neck. Lee Know began to blush furiously as he stood up and grabbed Han's hand off his neck. They were standing face to face now with Lee Know still grasping Han's hand. "Are you kidding me? So I had your lips printed on my neck this whole time we were filming?! How did the makeup artists not notice that and cover it up??" "I don't know but why do you seem so worked up over it, it's not that big of a deal." Han said cowering at the slightly aggressive Lee Know. "Not a big deal? Don't you see that Stays are going to run wild with this? First you kiss me out of nowhere and then your mark is on me for almost an entire episode. And we changed clothes so they are going to think this is a different day and you kissed me again or something. It's gonna be a shit show." Lee Know said frustratedly. "Hyung, you act like Stays don't blow everything out of proportion for all the members all the time." Han said. "Yeah but its different with us... we are... I mean Stay thinks we are..." Lee Know said trailing off as he looked at Han's expression, his eyes eagerly waiting for what Lee Know had to say next. Lee Know suddenly realized he was still holding Han's hand and let go. He no longer was able to maintain eye contact with Han as he said "You know, they ship us..." Just then a staff member walks over letting the boys know that it was time to resume filming.

On the way back to their dorms after filming, two SUVs each held the different dorms members. One car holding Han, Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin and the other car holding Lee Know, Seungmin, I.N. and Felix. Lee Know had climbed into the very back seat and Seungmin climbed in to sit beside him. Lee Know rolled his eyes and looked out the window. Felix and I.N. sat in front of them and were soon fast asleep, exhausted from the long filming day. Lee Know then took the opportunity to confront Seungmin while they were asleep. "Hey what the hell was that earlier?! Han told me that you told him to do that to me during the heart beat game." Lee Know said quietly. "Hey I just told him to go mess with you, I didn't tell him to kiss you, that was all on him." Seungmin said smiling. Lee Knows face began to blush slightly remembering the whole ordeal. "But you told him specifically to come mess with me. Why?" Lee Know asked. "Because I knew it would work. If anyone was going to be able to fluster you, it was going to be Han." Seungmin said bluntly. Lee Know gulped not knowing what to say. "And I wasn't wrong. You can deny all day but the science doesn't lie. I thought he would have an effect on you and he did. His touch literally made your heart skip a beat, multiple beats matter of fact." Seungmin said smirking. "I don't know what you are talking about, I was just flustered because he kissed my neck on national tv. I got embarrassed thinking about how my parents might be watching." Lee Know said nervously. "Of course, my heart rate also jumps from 80 to 100 when I'm slightly embarrassed." Seungmin said sarcastically. Lee Know was fuming at this point as he said "I don't know what your smart ass is trying to imply but..." "Hmm... are we there yet?" Felix asked groggily, waking up from their talking. "Almost, go back to sleep, we will wake you when we get home." Seungmin said sweetly laying Felixs head on to I.N.'s shoulder. "However it happened, you won, so what's this favor I have to do for you?" Lee Know asked aggravated. "Oh no, I'm not going to use a chance like this all willy nilly, I'm going to wait and cash in the favor at the perfect time." Seungmin said ominously. "And they call me devil bunny." Lee Know said rolling his eyes as they arrived at their apartment and piled out of the car.