Part 3

After practice one night Lee Know calls out to the group saying "I'm starving, who wants to go eat meat?" "Me!" Han said excitedly. "I'll go too!" I.N. replied. Seungmin and Chan just looked at each other and shook their heads. As Lee Know, Han and I.N. left the room Chan said to Seungmin quietly so the others couldn't hear him "He really can't read a room can he?" Seungmin just shrugged his shoulders and laughed. At the restaurant Han and Lee Know sat on one side of the booth and I.N. across from them. As they waited and ate they talked and soon I.N. began to regret going. He noticed that even when he would speak or ask a question, Han and Lee Know would respond but always in each others direction. Their focus was always on one another and would always end up taking the conversation their own way making I.N. question why he was even there. And the worst part was that they didn't even realize they were doing it. "So... I can't believe Channie hyung has a girlfriend now and he's actually able to keep it a secret from the press, I'm honestly impressed." I.N. said desperately trying to be included in their conversation. "Yeah, he's proof that we could totally date and no one would have to know!" Lee Know said in Hans direction. Hans eyes grew big. "I-I mean like any of us could date someone and keep it secret..." Lee Know said nervously clearing his throat after realizing how his initial statement sounded. I.N. inhaled and exhaled deeply as he thought 'I should have known better than to tag along with these two.' "Would you look at the time, wow it's getting late and we have that early schedule tomorrow. We should probably head home." I.N. said. Han went home to his apartment and I.N. and Lee Know to theirs. I.N. went straight into Seungmins room when he got in and plopped down on his bed. "Long night?" Seungmin asked stifling a laugh. "Why didn't you stop me?" I.N. said with his face down on Seungmins bed. "That bad huh?" Seungmin asked. "It was like I wasn't even there." I.N. said as he rolled over to stare at the ceiling. "We have tried to tell you to give them space." Seungmin said. "I do usually, I don't know what I was thinking today, I mean it was like they were in their own world at dinner." I.N. said.

"They are always like that. I just wish they could see it." Seungmin said. I.N. sat up and looked at Seungmin as he asked "What do you mean?" "Come on. Isn't it obvious, you just can't help but ship them." Seungmin said. "Ship them?? Are you crazy? Shipping them like how Stay does?" I.N. asked. "Come on you have seen those Minsung compilation videos." Seungmin said. "Yeah I have watched a lot of Minsung videos with Hyunjin, he's obsessed with watching them like he's convinced Han and Lee Know hyung are in love." I.N. said laughing. "You aren't? I mean all the signs are there. They have been inseparable for years now. They always choose each other when asked to pick a member for anything and they both have a special connection where they rely on each other more than anyone else. How can you not ship those two?" Seungmin said. "Geez when you put it that way... The way they look at each other is different than how friends usually look at each other, I do have to say that..." I.N. said trailing off deep in thought. "Oh man, now I can really picture them together. I never thought I would say this but, I kind of wish our friends would just confess to one another." I.N. said holding his head like he was dizzy. "Welcome to the world of Minsungers, Stay have appointed me Vice President." Seungmin said laughing. "Oh God, who is President?" I.N. asked. "Changbin." Seungmin replied. "Of course. He is always smirking and making comments about them." I.N. said laughing. "So wait, is that why Han went and kissed Lee Knows neck during the filming yesterday after you whispered to him. Did you tell him to do that?" I.N. added. "No! That's the best part! I just told him to mess with him and he did that! I mean you seriously can't write this stuff. They are as real as it gets." Seungmin said giddily. "And Lee Knows heart rate sky rocketed after that! I feel so stupid for not realizing all this sooner. I just thought they were oddly close friends." I.N. said. "Don't beat yourself up, even they themselves can't see it." Seungmin said laughing. Suddenly the door to Seungmin's room opened and Lee Know asked "What are you two girls giggling about in here?" "Oh nothing hyung." I.N. said holding in his laughter as he shot a look to Seungmin. They both started giggling again and Lee Know just rolled his eyes and closed the door.