Chapter 7

"A strong heart with no mind"

The next morning, Elijah went to school quietly. He didn't even bother to do anything but ignore everyone. It's sad because if he gets too quiet... The whole house gets quiet too. He's the only reason why the house gets bright every morning other than just the sun waking everyone up.

Lately, He's changed in slight ways but in just a day. 

He went to class, finally introducing himself to his classmates. He couldn't do that the first day because he got immediately beaten up by Jax's friends.

"My name is Elijah Cheol Laurier. 15 years old. Nice to meet you all... I hope we eventually get along." He nonchalantly introduced himself as his classmates chatted.

"Ah! Is he the hot stranger's brother?"

"They do look alike!"

"Guys, Didn't his brother go here to find him? Why wasn't he here yesterday?"

"Class! Quiet down! Respect Cheol's older brother. He is a respected soon-to-be doctor. Cheol, you can sit right over there. Someone sits in that seat but they won't show up in the usual." The professor pointed at a second-row seat whilst Elijah did so.

He was quiet the whole class, he looked like he was feeling nothing but he was feeling a lot. He's confused. He felt weak.

He checked his tablet to remind him about his day's schedules and to-do's:

6:00 AM - English class

7:00 AM - Math class

8:00 AM - P.E at the gym

9:00 AM - Music class

10:00 AM - History class

11:00 AM - Library Study (necessary)

12:00 PM - lunch

1:00 PM - Chemistry Class (Laboratory)

2:00 PM - Research class

3:00 PM - End of classes, Start of assignments and tasks

4:00 PM - Work out tasks at school, for credit purposes

5:00 PM; 9:00 PM - Free hours

Reminder: Study hard, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

-Butler Gavin

Elijah sighs and puts down his tablet. He got too worried about his butler's condition... He thought it was all his fault that he got a bruise on his face. The schedule only made it worst because of the note at the end that his butler wrote down.

As time passed by, he did all the things he was supposed to do to pass time and distract his thoughts from things else. Which was the reason why he got too busy.

It was 4:00 PM already and he is doing his extra tasks to get credits. (Credits, meaning; extra points for his grades)

By the time it was almost 5:00 PM, He was at the cafeteria cleaning the tables.