Chapter 4

[OFFICIAL BANNER POSTED]
"A hurt painting is painted by a hurt painter"

All the eyes were on him, while he as just there.. helpless on the ground.

"What are you all looking at?" A stranger told and all the students minded their own business.

Elijah, still fisting up his hands with anger, could not move from the ground.

"Jach," Elijah barely turned his head up to see who it was.. it was his brother, Johnathan. His brother squatted down for him.

"B-Brother?" Elijah couldn't handle it and hugged his big brother, "I missed you and sister!" He held his tears back.

"It's okay.. let it out." His brother patted his back and he cried, "You're such a crybaby."

"Y-You! Hic! Haven't really changed!" Elijah cried.

"Obviously. You were only out for a day, and here you are, bruised." His brother strictly told.

"Why are you here?" Elijah stopped hugging him, "And did you just.. let me hug you..?" Nathan's eyes widened.

"Let's talk at the clinic, come." Nathan stood up and led Elijah to the clinic.

While they were on their way, Elijah strikes a lot of questions coming from his curiousity.

"You still act this childish even with getting beaten up a few times already? Tsk, thought you would have toughen up by now." Nathan nonchalantly replied.

"No! Because!! This is my first time seeing my older strict, serious and mean brother be this nice to me! You're even letting me talk to you! You're not ignoring me!" Nathan stopped walking and looked at him. "W-What? Did i do something wrong?" Elijah asked.

"Maybe, i would've let you talk to me if you weren't this chatty." Nathan proceeded, "I am only talking to you because i have to." They arrived at the clinic.

"Who's forcing you to talk to me..? Is it father?" Elijah asked nonchalantly and it surprised Nathan, he didn't expect Elijah to look so.. nonchalant about their father because he never did that before. But, he assumed he never knew Elijah very well, which made him frustrated.

"Let's get you treated first." Nathan opened the clinic door whilst Elijah went in, "Be careful."

--------------------
[Nathan got Elijah treated.]

"So? Why are you being so kind, now? I am actually very curious." Elijah asked while he was being treated by Miss Ava.

"I need a favor to ask you," Nathan spoke. "It's regarding about this school." He proceeded.

"Oh! Is it about the deal our father and a jerk's father agreed to? Did you know about the agreement too? Who else?" Elijah asked too many questions, "Oh, sorry. You cant answer the questions because she's here, right? You can answer my questions later on a walk outside the field!"

Nathan and Miss Ava looked at eachother and she smiled, "Jach, Miss Ava has a name." He replied. "And we were once classmates."

"Oh!?? Wait, really?? That's nice! Nice to meet you, Miss Ava!" Elijah hugged her and she chuckled.

"How sweet of you! But, you know, you're still hurt so we can take this gently." She hugged back and smiled beautifully. Nathan looked at them with sharp eyes and she saw. "You know, i really do not know how you guys are somewhat siblings." They stopped hugging and she covered her mouth to avoid a tease-y smile.