Chapter 3

[OFFICIAL BANNER POSTED]

I studied all night at the school library for my thesis. I don't regret not sleeping at all, i had plenty time sleeping in maths class. If i were to wonder why they wont even bother me sleeping in any classes, i would have already found my answer.

I am too intimidating to look at.

I am not considered as a sane person for always being in the library.

They think i am weird and i think they are weird for thinking about me and gossiping around about me.

Not my fault, not like i did want to care.

After maths class, i decided to go back to the library, i walked past a hall full of lockers while listening to music. No one was around because classes were in session. I had to skip this one because the library mattered to me more.

Out of sudden, I almost tripped walking because of something..

Someone.

Who the hell is this? Why is he...

tugging onto my sweater?

This is creepy.. Is he a ghost or something?

"Uh-" I didn't continue moving or even speaking. I saw his bruises on his face and his arms. He seemed weak. He probably got into trouble with the jerks.

His eyes are crying.

Is he a new person? He doesn't look like he's from here, getting it from his appearance.

Tall, skinny, grey eyes, curly hair, brownish-black hair. Wearing a white shirt under the green polo shirt.

He looks like a baby.

"Get up." I moved myself away from him but he fell onto the ground.

Oh, he passed out.

Okay, bye.

I went to go back to going to the library, but i couldnt help but consider helping him.

He looked like he needed a hug..

Okay, i will help him. Just this one. Then, we'll be back to strangers, i won't completely be seeing him anyway since i will lock myself in the library to study.

I carried him, even though i know the students around me would think i killed him and he's my dead body or something.

Tsh. People and their minds.

I went to the clinic and placed him onto the clinic bed. After that, i told the nurse to not tell anyone, even this weak body, that i ever went to the clinic to drop him off.

and left.

------------------------------------------

[Elijah's POV]

I woke up to see a white ceiling, where am i? Am i in heave- Wait. Too much to handle, i just want to sleep.