Chapter 5

[OFFICIAL BANNER POSTED]

"At that moment, he saw the hurt painting"

"So, there it really is!" Elijah laughed happily while watching the view he had.

When he entered the library, he was standing on a balcony that had stairs down to the big bookshelves, and right in front of him was the painting he referred to as "The Hurt Painting".

It was the biggest painting, covering the whole wall level until the balcony.

"Hello! excuse me? Are you enjoying the hurt painting's view as well?" Elijah came forward to the balcony with what seemed to be a regular student who was regulated on library grounds.

She didn't reply.

"Perhaps you already know about this but this painting is called 'The Hurt Painting', It was painted by the most beautiful, caring and kind person in the world." Elijah explained, "This painting represents a hurt painter's feeling when they paint and I am also kinda a painter myself so that's why I am so moved because of the painting!" He exclaimed.

She looked slightly amused and continued to enjoy her view,

"You don't talk a lot, do you? By the way, the name's Elijah!" Elijah introduced himself and offered his hand which she didn't take.

Because of the silence the girl had, Elijah thought of something.

"Huh?! Wait! Dont tell me?!? You're a library ghost, right? No one else is here.. B-But. You?!????--" Elijah screamed and she covered his mouth.

"Shh. This is a library, idiot. Be quiet. You've been running this big mouth since earlier, take a rest." She explained.

"O! ..O Da. Way yow deden spe.." He mumbled while she finally removed her hand from his mouth.
[*Oh! So that's why you didn't speak?*]

"Yuck! You got saliva all over my hand!" She disgusted.

"Shh! We are in a library!" Elijah jokingly whispered.

"Shut the hell up. I locked myself up here and you, all of the sudden, broke into my space. Get out." She burst into anger.

"Huh? So, that means there were no other people than you? IN THIS BIG LIBRARY? ARE YOU INSANE?? LOCKING YOURSELF UP COULD KILL YOU?!!!!??" Elijah shouted as his voice echoed throughout the library.

"I said, get the hell out of here. Just because I helped you at the clinic doesn't mean we should be this close. We're only strangers, got that?" She quickly told.

"HUH?! SO YOU WERE THE REASON WHY I WAS IN THE CLINIC AFTER GETTING BLIND?"

"WHAT. WEREN'T YOU HERE BECAUSE OF THAT?"

"NO?? I WENT TO CHECK THE BIG PAINTING MY MOTHER PAINTED!"

"YOUR MOTHER PAINTED THE HURT PAINTING???"

"YEAH??"

"Oh."

"So, if it were really you who helped me get out of the hallway of the locker after being bruised up, I thank you so so much." Elijah thanked her.