27~ Good Fight

"Cornered rats are we." Naruto is quick to act rather than thinking he rushes at one at the clones and sends a punch right at one, but his body dissolves causing Naruto to go right through him. Naruto ends up on the ground as the clone duplicates itself and turns to attack him.

"Naruto watch out." Sasuke throws his kunai at the clone. This causes the clone to turn his attention towards us and through a kunai back at Sasuke.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yells back.

"Down." Kabuto steps in and pushes Sasuke down to the ground.

"Surrender your scroll." The clones begin to move in on us.

"It's genjutsu, you will only be fighting illusions." Sasuke says getting up from the ground. I look at all the clones. Which one is the real one?

"But how? Kabuto's cut is real." Sakura looks at Sasuke for an answer. "The real one is around here somewhere. If we get him they go away." I say.

"Yue is right." I scoff as Kabuto agrees with me, but they don't hear. "The real enemy is coordinating the attacks behind a smoke screen making it seem as if the clones are attacking."

"What are we waiting for? Let's go get him!" Naruto yells. He goes to make a move but I quickly grab his hand and pull him back from making another reckless decision that will put us all in danger.

"We can't do that. We are surrounded. They take a hit and multiply." I say.

"The enemy wants nothing more than for us to do that. They will take us out one by one. This enemy is weak and is bad at taijutsu attacks of hand-to-hand combat. We have to hold our ground and fend off their attacks." If I haven't made it clear. Kabuto is oddly suspicious. I still don't get the point of him helping us. He has his scroll, why not go. I get we are a part of the same village but this is still a test, a competition.

"But, we can make our own diversion. Naruto you have a lot of chakra. At some point during the fight we make it seem like we are losing ground and we swap out. Naruto will replace us with his shadow clones and when they become cornered, the real enemy will appear." Before anyone could think the plan over, Naruto is quick to make a decision.

"Okay fine let's just do it."

Taking that as a battle cry. The enemy clones throw their kunai at us. I dodge a few but one ends up cutting me across the cheek. During the process we end up even more backed up into a corner as they corner us from one side.

"This is pointless." Naruto goes to make his shadow clone sign, but Kabuto goes to stop him. "This is what they want." Naruto doesn't listen and makes the shadow clones anyway. It proved to be useless as the clones that dissolved into a black puddle on the ground began to form again.

"Should we go help him?" Sakura says on the other side of Sasuke as we look on at our reckless teammate, Naturo.

"Idiot. He's giving us no choice but to." Sasuke scoffs. "Let's go!"

Our attacks proved to be useless as even as I tried to freeze the ones we dissolved to make sure they couldn't reform, not all of them stayed frozen for long. A few had changed their target from me to my other teammates as I proved to be a tough opponent. It was clear if they got hit with a needle or in close range to me I could stop their ability to reform.

It was too much for me to handle and my chakra was already at the point where even making ice needles I couldn't do. I had to use hand to hand or my kunai to lay a hit on them. Noticing the shift in my fight, the clones focused their attention on me and Sakura. Deeming us as the weak links. This goes on as the sun rises above the sky. We got our asses handed to us. Well Naruto's clones. With Sasuke's genjutsu we were able to switch out throughout the chaos and hide.

"I'm just warming up." Naruto says as he falls flat on his back. As our shadow clones look just as exhausted. The illusions dissolve away to reveal the three sound ninja ready to take the scroll.

"It's time to take the kill." One of the rain ninja says.

"Not quite." I say from our places hidden.

"Look who's the cornered rat now." Sasuke says as we finally show ourselves once the shadow clones Naruto made vanishes. If only I could see their faces. I bet it's priceless.

"Worked like a charm, Naruto." Sakura laughs as we poop up from out of the bushes.

Naruto moves forward but falls to his knee in exhaustion.

"Sit this one back naruto. We got this." Sasuke says, but Naruto pulls himself out and lands a nasty punch on one of the guys causing him to fly hinto his teammates.

"After all the work I done? There is no way imma sit this one back and let you guys have all the fun."

I produce three ice needles and send them into the three rain ninja's as one of them lifts their head up.

"That should do it. I guess we did good work today. Let's get going guys." I take the scroll off the and hold it up for the rest of the teammates to see.

I suddenly feel dizzy. Maybe I'm dehydrated. The forest starts to spin around me. Somehow I am able to make it to the building to turn in our scrolls. Naruto leads us in as I follow in behind Sakura who is holding up Sasuke. That mark on his neck is really getting to him.

Naruto and Sakura both open the scrolls and smoke comes out of them.

"Get rid of the scrolls Naruto and Sakura." Sasuke warns them both and they both throw it to the ground to reveal our teacher from the academy.

"Iruka sensei?"

"What's going on? Why are you coming out of the summoning jutsu?" Nartuo asks the question we all wanna know.

"At the end of the second exam we Chunin are to welcome the test takers back. And well it was just my luck that I was given the important task to be the messenger for you guys." Iruka explains. "And you made it just in time to." He checks his watch. "Congratulations you passed the second exam."

I drop to the floor hearing that. My ears start to ring as the rest of my team and Iruka talk.

"Hey, Yue. It's time to go." I look up at Sakura and nod my head. If only I can hold on a little longer. I would like to see everyone and see who made it. The final exam should only be a few days away. I will have plenty of time to rest then and prepare for the exam.

As I stand my eyes close and I feel the weight lifted off my shoulders. I can no longer feel the pain in my shoulder.

A/N: Hello! So this concludes Yue's participation in the exam. She held on for as long as she could, she gave her all.