[Chapter 9]

The closest I wanted to be to an animal or monster was just speaking their language. I most definitely didn't want to be related to them. I just walked a little lopsided through the hallway while I felt Hermione's gaze on the back of my head.

Do you ever think about anything other than Frizz-Face?

Frizz-Face?

I had to think of something creative, sorry.

So am I basically every monster put into one, right?

Essentially.

Oh, I'm screwed. There's a full moon in a week.

That really sucks for you.

Thanks.

No problem.

I ended up just wandering the halls until stumbling into the Great Hall. I felt a headache coming. I sat down at one of the middle tables. There was a few people here but I guessed it was during their free period because they were all doing homework.

"Are you Kylan Orval?" I heard a voice ask. I turned my head around to see a girl with straight black hair. She was a Ravenclaw.

"Yes?"

"I'm Cho Chang," she said extending her hand. I shook it. "I heard Harry invited you to our meeting."

I chuckled. "Yes," I replied.

"Well, I've read Sabrina Skeeter's papers-"

"Don't trust anything that she writes," I cut her off.

"Well, she describes you as practically a god."

"Elaborate."

"Well first," Cho explained, "she says you are the Ivory dueling champion and being one of the strongest wizards the Ivories has ever seen."

"Damn," I said. "Skeeter actually told the truth."

Cho paused, looking a little shocked. She looked at the glowing silver crest pinning my cloak. "What's that?" she asked.

"Nothing," I muttered.

I'm nothing to you? Come on, I thought we were best friends!

"Shut up," I replied aloud.

"What?" Cho asked.

"I wasn't talking to you."

She bit her bottom lip. I could tell she was trying to figure something out. Then she got close to me and inspected the white strip in my hair. 

"Hmm," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she responded. She turned to walk away. "You've got nice eyes, you know."

"They're not mine," I muttered. 

First Frizz-Face, now her?

I'm going to kill you.

That's impossible.

"I see you're getting close to Cho."

I almost jumped out of my seat. I turned to see a very bitter looking Harry Potter. "Yeah, why?"

Harry rolled his eyes. "First Hermione now Cho?" he said.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!

I sighed angrily at the two. First an enchanted object, no him? "Harry, I have absolutely no interest in Cho," I told him.