Chapter 12 ~ Start to Grow

[A/n]
Hiiii!!!!! Almost halfway done with the story! Thank you for bearing with me!

Some people in the comments asked me; "Did the reader get raped?"

No, no, no, you don't have to worry about that. (Still a virgin for Levi *wink wink* )

{Official Publish on} September 7th, 2015

{Republish on} December 3rd, 2016

{Word count} 2368

* * *

Levi POV

"F/n?"

It was definitely her. Her h/c hair was a mess, and her eyes had dark bags, making her e/c pupils look sunken. She was holding hands with Miya, who was happy to see her sister once again but appeared worried for the well-being of her sibling.

F/n didn't spot the latent car that I was in, walking the her usual route to school. I softly started the car, following the two from a distance. Tracking them with stealth, they walked to Miya's elementary school.

The two said their goodbyes and hugged for such a long time before F/n finally broke the embrace and observe Miya slowly walking into the building, the both of them having doleful expressions.

F/n departed from the entrance and quickly strides to the closest bus stop, waiting.

"Now let's see where this brat goes to avoid her job," I said to myself.

Tens minutes pass before a large public bus rolls by, creaking to a brake and opening its doors. Only a few people came out and F/n waltzed in.

I tailed the bus, driving behind it at a pace of eight meters away and following it around for about thirty minutes. Finally, the bus began to take a road out of the city, driving to the outskirts of the suburban and straight to another stop of a small town.

The doors open, and F/n walked out, not even pausing to look around. She continuously makes her way around, straight to a factory and casually walks in like she's been here before.

Patiently, I parked away from the factory but close enough if someone were to exit through.

Under twenty minutes, I saw a glimpse of F/n. Something was in her hand, a piece of paper.

'Maybe a check?' I question, eyeing her and seeing that she was heading back to the bus stop, but to where next?

''Maybe to a bank?'

* * *

Your POV

I held the check tightly in my clutches as if the wind was trying to steal my hard work away from me.

'Just one more place then it's all over.' I thought, waiting by the bus station once again. It took nearly an hour for the next bus to arrive since this town was far from the city.

I step into the bus, seizing upon a free seat that my eyes first set on. My heart became heavier every minute I was getting closer to my next destination. I carefully fold the check, tucking it at the bottom of my bag. In the bag there was also a bag of sweet candy and a little stuff bunny toy.