Chapter 8 ~ A Deal? Who?

[A/n]
I apologize for my inactivity. Please remember to wait until I give the ok to play the song ^-^

{Official publish} September 1st, 2015

{Republish on} August 22th, 2016

{Word count} 3275

* * *

Levi POV

Before F/n could finish her song, I felt my phone vibrate through my pocket, luckily it was already set on mute, not sundering her private performance.

Creeping out the door, I walked away from the door about ten feet away. I took out my phone, hovering it by my ear and answering with a belligerent attitude.

"What." I breathe out, listening to the voice on the other side of the line.

Still intact with the phone, a lady who was dressed nicely walked past, slowly and quietly entering the band room with F/n.

'Is she a teacher?'

"Levi? You still there shorty?!"

I wince, pulling my head from Hanji's loud voice and she wasn't even on speaker.

"Shut up shitty glasses." I mumble, in the distance I heard F/n's song come to an end.

* * *

Your POV

"What are you doing here?" I said in a low tone, looking straight at my aunt.

"I was looking for the office, instead I found myself here," she replies. Her hair was in a bun and she was dressed better than what she would casually wear.

"But why are you here?" I said, frowning at her. Her presence was never a good sign.

"You and Miya left early, I already checked on Miya at her school. How's your face?" she asks but sounding rude, like she didn't care one bit.

She looked like she wanted to take a whiff of her smoke, but, since she was on school grounds she couldn't. She looked uncomfortable. Without another word, she exit the room.

"Good riddance," I utter from under my breath, sighing in relief and turn my attention back to the piano and tapped on a random note repeatedly. More or less, my head marginally shift, hearing the door open again. "The office is just straight ahead-"

"Tch, why would I need to know where the office is?"

Hearing a completely dissimilar voice than what I was expecting caused me to pivot my head, landing my vision upon Levi.

"I.. thought you were someone else," I say, staring at him with wondering thoughts. "What are you doing here?" I ask, remaining to sit on the bench by the piano.

"Because I am," he replies, not telling his reasons. "That was a sad song you played."

"You.. were listening??" I ask, standing up and grabbing my backpack from the ground and settling it around my shoulders. "I have to go-"

"How's your face?"

Beginning to become a little irritated, I grumble unfriendly.

"It's fine." I say, trying to walk to the door but found a Levi standing in my way.