Chapter 4 ~ Titans

[A/n]
Hi guys! How are all my friends days going??? (I'm referring to you guys, yes you! The one who's reading this!)

{Official publish} June 19th, 2015

{Republished on} June 22nd, 2016

{Word count} 1932

***

Your POV

"Titans." I held my breath, shutting my eyes and expecting the knife to make the final blow. It never came. Instead, the Bully sighs in relief, releasing my wrists.

'That's the answer?' I thought amazingly. I wince, gently rubbing my hand which had purple rings printed around it.

"Sorry about that, but you know the rules. I had no doubt, I knew you were the informer." He says, stepping back and letting me have my personal space. He slips his blade back in his pocket. "So you're here to tell me where our next target is, right? That's what they assigned you."

"They?" I said in confusion.

"The Titans, who else, idiot?" he rolls his eyes, "I already know where it is..." he rambles on and on, my ears and mind tuning out of his voice.

'What is he talking about?! The Titans?'

My eyes widen my hand twitching and trembling. The first thing I had to do is call the police!

My fingers slowly slither to my pocket, hoping the Bully wouldn't notice. I could already feel the perimeter of my phone.

"The next bombing is at the mall, then- what are you doing." His casual voice became cold, almost hissing. His eyes narrow at me, beginning to hover over, glowering me suspiciously.

"I-I just-"

"Fuck. Damn! The real one must have been captured," he mutters, cutting off my sentence and prevents my arm from reaching my cell by gripping his large hand on my forearm. "You're one of them aren't you?" the Bully says, crushing my arm with his brute power.

'Them? He can't possibly mean the Titans? If he's not talking about the Titans, who is he talking about?!'

"Let go of me!" I pry his hand off, then pushing him away.

The Bully swings his blade out again, pointing it at me. "Don't take it too personally, but, you know too much." He says, one hand held my pair of arms and in the other holding the weapon.

A perfect slice aligns across my cheek, I could feel the warm blood flow down and drip off my chin. The stinging pain felt like fire, raging in a forest after a long period of a drought.

"Close your eyes. It'll be faster." He chuckles, the switchblade touching my neck and my back inclining against the wall.

'Miya, I'm sorry. I never thought I would die like this.'

Securing my eyes shut, sickly struck with fear I couldn't find tears for my upcoming death.

My skin was colder than ice itself, thinking of death caused shivers down my spine. I recall the memories of me and Miya, but in a split second Levi's face printed in my head.

'Wait.'

Waiting for more than a few seconds, I felt nothing. I couldn't feel the knives abnormal coldness upon my neck anymore nor the pressure on my arms.

'Does death feel like nothing?'

Hesitating, I reluctantly disclose my eyes. Laying on the ground was the Bully with a large circular bruise on his head, his knife about three feet away from his hand, standing before me, was Levi. He held a black pistol in his hand and still in his casual clothes he wore for school today.