Chapter 19 ~ Through The Door

[A/n]
I'm more late updating than ever ;A; it's that phase where all writers lose motivation. But I'm trying to finish this. I have no excuse, except laziness and maybe some writers block.

{Official publish} June 8th, 2017

{Republished on} January 27th, 2018

{Word count} 2488

* * *

Your POV

"I'll gamble she'll be worth a lot," a man with brunette-colored hair and rugged-voice states, chuckling softly.

"What about the kid?" another voice responds. It's owner had short black hair with a three-inch grown beard along his jawline. His voice had a low tone, and gruff similar to a bear. They both appeared to be around their middle-age.

"There's a bunch of creeps that'll want her, so she'll sell well," the brunette answers, glancing back at the frighten little girl whose tears never ceased.

I feel a stream of warm blood leisurely slides down my face. My head is pulsing, everything is blurry, not staying still as if I had been spinning for hours.

'Sell... Miya?...' the thought reels me back into reality, and my eyes focus back on Miya.

She's so little. Her hair disheveled, her puffy face, even a right black-eye. She's so frighten that she's shaking as if she's been frozen in ice for years. Her minuscule whimpers causes her chest to expand rapidly, with her mouth gagged, she looks like she's having trouble breathing.

"She doesn't have asthma, does she?" the brunette-haired man asks, then walking in front of Miya, his hand reach for her face. "Don't wanna have another one dying again," he says, but grins at the thought.

"Oi!" I instantly growl within my throat, trying my best to divert their attention onto me. "Don't you touch her!"

In response, the foot on my face increases it's pressure that it could easily crush my skull. Instead of squashing my head, It creates the pain more intolerable. My inhumane growl dies in seconds, and I could feel my blood pumping back into my head.

"I like the fire in this one," the bearded man said, smothering his boot all over my face. "Get the rope," he says, stepping off of me.

I feel someone's hand grab the back of my shirt, ascending me off the ground compelling me to sit up while the other stranger latches my arms, forcing it behind my back. I could feel rope bristle and prickle, poking through my thin layer of skin, twirling and wrapping around my wrists together.

'How did this happen?... Are these people the Titans?' I thought, 'no.. they're not Titans. Then, who are they?....'

"She looks so confused, ha!" the brunette spouts behind me, tightening the rough rope that it feels like it's poking through my thin layer of skin. He uses his foot, kicking the center of my spine and thrusts my body forwards, causing me to face-plant back onto the floor once again.