021: Rain and sickness

KIRA POV:

I don't really believe that i asked him to be my boyfriend again. It's giving me the vibes of how someone came in my body to possess me and ask him that. But i'm not gonna complain. I wanted him to be my boyfriend again, too. So i should thank myself for that.

Now i left him in my room to gain his energy back. He said he wasn't feeling that well, so i told him to rest. He wouldn't be sick right now if it wasn't because of me. I'm guilty.

"Soooo, what's the catch?" I heard sunoo ask before i could even close the door of my bedroom properly. I signaled him a shush sound before i closed the door gently, then went in their direction.

"Shhh, be quiet just for once!" I shouted in a whispering voice.

"Why are you even whispering?" Jungwon asked.

"Her and her dad are both sleeping right now." I explained as i pointed the sleeping yuna in jungwon's arms.

"Oh right, how cute is that." Sunoo whispered.

"Won, place her on her crib before i spill the tea." I requested.

"Okay, so what happened inside there?"
Jungwon asked when he was already done placing yuna in her crib.

"Well, me and him are finally and officially official again. I asked him to be my boyfriend. That's why we're together again." They both gasped.

"O-okay wow but how the fuck did you have the courage to say that to him? What are the odds? i didn't expect that."
Sunoo said.

"I have my ways, sunoo"

"Is yuna's sister or brother to be followed?" Jungwon asked.

"Nah, they need to be drunk first before they make yuna a sibling." Sunoo said.
I glared at him.

"Yuna isn't a year old yet. Why are you guys asking for her future siblings."

"We were just asking chill out."

Timeskip...

"You're awake now. Good evening. "
I said to him while i placed his food in the mini table beside him.

"Love, you didn't have to prepare this.
I can get up and get my own food from the kitchen." He said.

"L-love?" I said.

"Mhm, we're technically together now, so i'll call you love again just like before." Him saying that made me feel butterflies. This man knows how to flirt and knows how to make a baby really well.

"Okay, okay, i get it, but what i want you to do right now is to eat up so that you'll get to bond with yuna later."

"Where is she right now?" He asked.

"She's in the living room with won and sunoo."

"Then it's our own time right now, right?" He said as i nodded.

"Can you feed me?" He said, and he gave me a pouting look.

"Didn't you say that you can get your food on your own a while ago, and now you're asking me to feed you??"

"Look, i'm sick, i need you, so please feed me."

"Fine, if you weren't that cute, i wouldn't do it for you anyway." I said as i got the spoon from the table, then fed him.

"Airplane, pleaseeee" he looked like a baby begging.

"You're such a baby."

"I'm your baby." he pushed the blanket away, and then he kissed me in the cheek. Jungwon saw what happened because he was about to bring yuna to us.

"Omg, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to disturb your lovey lovey lovey dovey dovey dovey moment. But yeah, your kid is looking for you, so i brought her here."
Jungwon explained, and he left immediately after placing yuna in jake's arms.

"At least we are complete now." jake laughed.

💗~