001: Nauseous

It's almost 6:00 am when I heard my alarm ring. I got out of my bed while feeling nauseous it feels like in any minute I would vomit now. So i stayed in my bed, laying down, a little longer.

Five minutes had passed. I somehow felt  a little better. While making my coffee, I scrolled through my phone when I saw a text message from jungwon, one of my most trusted friends.

~The text message~

Jungwon: [ Where are you?? I'll fetch you there in your house if you haven't gone to school yet. Reply asap:)]

Kira: [Thank God you're a lifesaver. I'm feeling nauseous. Please fetch me here in my apartment:(]

Jungwon: [What happened?? U okay? Do you need pills?]

Kira: [No, I can handle it]

Jungwon: [Why don't you skip our class for today and take a rest?]

Kira: [ As I said, I can handle it, and plus I don't want to skip class just for being nauseous.]

Jungwon: [ Well It's still your choice, omw there be ready.]

Kira: [kk take care!]

While on the car....

"Thought you'd be dead before I'd fetch you. Thank God you're alive." Jungwon said sarcastically, trying to ease my mood.

"You're really a devil in disguise, If I died a while ago, you would be the first one that I'll haunt." I jokingly said.

"Wow, so creepy. Anyways, why were you feeling nauseous?" He said in a concerned tone.

"Honestly, I don't know. Maybe I consumed spoiled food from yesterday's dinner." I replied.

"Are you really that busy right now to eat spoiled food? Sunoo and I told you yesterday to join our dinner feast, but you declined. Seriously, tell me, are you currently struggling with life right now like before??"

"I told you I was busy, that's why I couldn't join the two of you. And now you're nagging at me like you're my mom." I argued.

"Well, I'm just concerned. You're my bestie, after all, and I wouldn't want you to struggle without telling me."

"Whatever you say, mommy won," I said in a teasing tone.

And we continued nagging at each other until we reached the university.

At the uni.

Me and jungwon weren't together anymore when I went to my first scheduled class at this hour. Since,
me and him do not have the same class schedule today, so we weren't together. I was quite early in class, so I managed to declutter my locker first.

While decluttering, I saw jake, my ex. We split up almost 2 years ago. I can say that it was a semi healthy break up. He didn't want to let go of me at first, but when he came to his senses, he finally let me go. The reason for the breakup was me being reckless, but grade conscious. My life at 17 before was really a mess and was probably falling apart at that time. Plus, I wanted to secure my spot for the awards at that school year, so I was really desperate to focus myself only with academics. To be honest, I didn't want to let go of him before, too, since I truly loved him. But I didn't want his life to get messed up, like mine, so I chose to let go even though it hurt me a lot. He was my best boyfriend. Everything about him was perfect he had flaws, too, but I didn't mind. We were both really happy and sweet in loving each other, but I started to lose myself.

I snapped back to reality when I saw him look at me through the corner of his eye for a second, and then he looked away. Well, I wasn't even expecting him to greet me since we haven't talked since the break up, or did we?? But ever since the breakup, even though we meet through the hallways, class, and cafeteria, we don't really interact. Well, eye contacts sometimes but talking, nah.

After decluttering, I saw my professor walking through the hallways, She was walking in my direction, so I knew that it was time to go inside the class but still with a nauseous feeling.

💗~