008: Delivery

Today marks the due date of my baby. I'm finally going to meet her after 9 long months of waiting. The hospital bags were already ready inside the car just in case Doctor claire calls us.

I was going to grab a cup of water when I felt a cold and wet feeling in my dress.
And I knew it was already time.

I immediately called jungwon and sunoo to tell them that the baby is coming. They supported me in standing since I was sitting on the sofa when my water broke. Then we went to the hospital.

At the hospital~

One person was only allowed to accompany me during labor. And sunoo was afraid of seeing blood, so he let jungwon accompany me inside.

The room was very bright. There were tons of nurses and doctors surrounding me. Then I saw Doctor claire entering the room and putting her gloves on.
So I directly held jungwon's hand tightly
since I knew I would be popping this baby out of me now.

......

"Kira, all you need is a one last big push, and your baby is out to this world. So give me all your strength, honey." Doctor claire said.

I was already running out of breath, and jungwon's hand is probably ripped by now. But I know that after this last push, everything would be better now. So I went on having a very deep breath in and pushed the baby out of me.

"Time of Birth 11:30 PM Good job, hon!"

As I heard Doctor claire said that.
I also heard the loud cry of my baby for the first time. They placed my baby on top of my chest, and that was our first interaction as a mother and daughter.

Jungwon then cuts the umbilical cord afterward.

At the hospital room~

I woke up inside the hospital room already , and the first thing I saw was sunoo and jungwon. When they saw me awake, they both greeted me with a smile. Minutes after the nurse knocked on the door to give my baby.

The two went directly to my bed after the nurse left the room to look at my newborns face.

"Hii baby! Omg I'm gonna cry. You're too cute" sunoo said while sobbing.

"Aw, she's cute. What did you name her?" jungwon asked.

"I named her Jane Yuna" I proudly said.

"The baby is cute, and the name sounds cute too." Sunoo said.

Jungwon nodded with satisfaction and said, "Her name sounds like the korean name of her father. Jaeyun"

"Great conclusion, we now have jaeyun, and janeYUNa" sunoo added.

"Your observations are all correct, lol.
I named her jane yuna because, if you read her name fast, it would sound like you're pronouncing the korean name of his father. And also when you say her name fast you'll hear her korean name too." I explained.

"What's her korean name then?" They both asked.

"It's Chae Eun. I changed the letter JA in her English name to CHAE, and YUNA is transformed to EUN" I explained again.

"Girl, I love your mind. Like that's literally brilliant. If I'll have a kid in the future, i'll let you name him or her." Sunoo said.

"It's amazing, I'll probably call her english name with the korean accent, so I'll remember the name of his father. Jaeyun." Jungwon added.

"If that's what you want, then go HAHAHA" I said.

"I'll call her chae euna then" Sunoo laughed.

"Your voice is too loud. Chae Eun might wake up. If she wakes up and cries, you'll be the one who'll calm her down until she's asleep again." Jungwon complained. Sunoo then glared at him.

The room was filled with happiness and love for yuna. I'm happy that my baby experiences this environment even without his father.

💗