004: Positive

While doing my research, I accidentally clicked a wrong link to get important infos about a certain topic in my research.

I saw the title of the article. The article was titled as. "Symptoms of pregnancy: What happens first."

I got a bit curious and read the whole article since it's also somehow connected to my research.

I was pretty much shocked while reading the article. As I mumbled, "Shit, I'm currently experiencing all of this."

I called jungwon right away to buy me a pregnancy test, and I was also craving for food right now. So I said what I wanted.

On the phone~

Jungwon: YOU WANT ME TO BUY A WHAT?!?!

Kira: I know it's a bit weird, but I need it for my research. I lied when I said that.

Sunoo grabbed the phone through jungwon's hands when he heard what
I asked them to buy.

Sunoo: Well, that's weird damn never knew nursing students buy this stuff for their research.

Kira: Just buy it. Alsooo can you guys buy a dozen of donuts? All original glazed for the flavor. Buy me a family sized coke too. Buy whatever food you guys want. I already sent the payment for all of it, hehe.

Jungwon: You're acting very strange right now. Are you okay? Jungwon asked.

Kira: Mhm, I'm just a bit hungry.

Jungwon: What do you mean a bit? The food that you ordered is for a serving of 3 already.

Kira: I'm craving it.

Jungwon: Whatever, we'll just buy it. Me and sunoo will go now. Bye, bye!

And with that, the phone call ended.

Clock was ticking, and as the time rises, my anxiousness about the result later is killing me. But I eventually calmed myself by playing music on my phone.

As I heard someone parked their car on my gate, I knew it was them. 3 knocks on my door with sunoo's voice echoed through the door, saying, "Your order is here, your highness." Then I opened the door revealing jungwon with his one hand holding the donuts and the family sized coke that I told them to buy. And sunoo, whose one hand is holding a small paper bag.

Inside the house~

When they already bought the things that I wanted them to buy, they placed it in the coffee table together with the food that they've bought to themselves.

As I saw the pt inside the small paper bag, I secretly and quickly took it with me inside the bathroom and did the thing. The two didn't notice me since they went inside of their room to change.

Inside the bathroom, I locked the other and unboxed the pt. I saw the instructions first, and then I proceeded to pee.

After a couple of minutes, the results were already finished. And that I was the time were half happy and half sad tears came out of my eyes.

My hands were already trembling as I mumbled. "Fuck, It's positive"

Then flashbacks on the night of 17th of January came in like a thunderstorm.

I remember being drunk at the night out party that my friend Railey invited me to. It was fun at first, then I started to get drunk, and that's where I saw him. The father of my child. Jake.

He was drunk too, We were both drunk. We both jammed and talked to each other in the rooftop like nothing happened in the past. And when we were done talking. Something happened. He used protection at first, but I remembered removing it later on.

"Shit, how do I tell the father of my baby that I'm carrying his child. When I don't even speak with him anymore. How do I tell my parents that I'll be having my kid at 20. I'm such a disappointment to the family. I haven't even started working yet nor graduated. How can I ever fulfill my mom duties in the future. I'm such a disappointment. " I broke down inside the cr while asking myself the word how.  Then, the last "how" question struck me.

I looked in the mirror and said, "How do I tell jungwon and sunoo that I'm pregnant?" Then I heard 3 knocks on the door. It was sunoo saying, "Excuse me, can I use the bathroom now?" As I heard him say that, I quickly washed my face with tap water and hid the pt in the pocket of my pjs. And I went out of the bathroom like nothing happened.

💗~