013: Daddy Duties

JAKE POV:

I just finished dressing up since I'm going to visit kira and yuna when I heard a notification from my phone.

It was a text from sunoo.

The Convo

Sunoo: Me and jungwon won't be home till tomorrow afternoon it's now your chance to show her what you got and shoot you shot. Good luck, my friend.

Jakes: Thanks, guys. Enjoy!

Sunoo: Alsooo, please don't tell kira about this. She might kill us after HAHAHA

Jake: I won't, so don't worry:)

~Kim Sunoo
Reacted "❤"

After receiving his text, I decided
that I'll stay with them till sunoo and jungwon came back. So I quickly packed my extra clothes and bought a black backpack with me then went to their place.

I entered the gate as soon as I arrived, and yet again, their door is opened, so I came inside. I saw kira feeding yuna, so I went in their direction.

"You're early today. Are you going to leave early later, too?" She said.

"No, I'm all yours today. I mean, yuna has me all day today." I corrected.

"What's inside your bag?" She curiously asked while feeding yuna.

"Uh, that's a secret. You'll know it later." I answered.

"Okay." She said, then she told me to wash the plate that she used while feeding yuna.

After I finished washing, she called me, so I went to her right away.

"I'll leave you with yuna right now. I need to attend my job application later. Take good care of her. Call me if anything bad happens or if you need to ask something." She said as she passed me yuna to carry her.

After she left, I had all the time to spend and bond with my daughter. She's still a bit young to play in her playmat, so I sat there while I rocked her to sleep.

I was binge reading and watching a lot of tutorials on how to take care of a baby on YouTube and on the internet.
An hour had passed, and she's awake now. She didn't cry when she woke up, so I know she isn't hungry.

"Hi, my love!" I greeted her then carried her after. I didn't know what to do after, but after I carried her, I smelled something. She took a dump.

"You weren't crying because you were pooping inside. You're a sneaky baby."

I placed her in her changing table, then grabbed the clean diaper and the sachet of baby wipes. Good thing before she woke up, I watched a video tutorial on how to clean your baby's dump. So I did what I've remembered from the video.

As I removed her diaper, there was a lot of poop so I wiped her bum right away and then placed her new diaper. She was clean again. But now she started crying. She's hungry, but there wasn't any stocked baby bottle filled with milk.
Instead of panicking, I looked for a pacifier, and then I gave it to her. While I make her new batch of milk.

I did it as quickly as possible so she won't get irritated.

"Shhh.. I'm here now. Look, Daddy made
you a milk" I carried her. Then I fed her the milk. She stopped crying after. When she finished, I tried burping her.

She was still fully awake after I burped her. Luckily, I saw a short story book, so I read her stories until she felt sleepy again.

Being a full-time dad was also really tiring and tough. When I saw asleep again, I felt like I've won a battle.
I took a short nap as a reward. An hour later, kira was back.

I heard her whispered while talking to the sleeping yuna besides me right now. I faked sleep so that I could hear her say something.

"Hi love, I'm back. Did your daddy take good care of you while I was gone? He looks really tired right now."

And my daddy duty for today was finished. It was fun yet tiring, but I enjoyed it. I would want to do it again if given the opportunity.

💗~