Chapter twenty nine

-Duncan-

The wonderful thing about being a Master is allowing your senses to take control to avoid mistakes during scenes. I had a feeling that they were plotting against. When we got back, Vivian ran inside the house before I could talk to her. When I got inside, Sir asked me to look after the food while he went to speak to her. She did not even come to the dinner table. That made me very suspicious of the man I've been living with for years. The mood in the bedroom was also kind of tense. I can take the blame for that.

Regardless of how tired I was, I woke up way too early and made us breakfast. Sir woke up when I was done cooking. A low good morning left his lips while he was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He sat on the other side of the counter and ran his eyes over everything I have prepared. "No work today?" I shook my head and continued looking at him. I needed to know what schemes he and our little kitten were up to. Unfortunately, he is a switch which means ill ever get a clue when he wants me to have one. I silently sighed and dished up for him and myself.

However, his eyes have been too low for me to get a glimpse of what is going on behind them. A very smart move on his part. Which means I'm only left with one person to give me clues. We ate our breakfast in silence as well. It did not sit well with me how bothered I was with the lack of conversation. It really unusual of me. Sir cleared his throat more times than I've heard him clear it. This was unlike us. Usually, he would be telling me something stupid one of his friends did or about his project and we would go over them.

Ever since she moved in our whole dynamic changed. You can say that she changed us in a way. If we are not discussing school, work, or nothings, we are discussing her. As is she's sensing that I'm thinking about her, her bedroom door slowly opens. One thing bout our kitten is that she loves food and absolutely nothing can come between her and food. Her small foot falls on the floor slowly make their way towards the kitchen.

Her curly mess of hair is the first thing we see as she peeks around the corner that leads to the kitchen. Our eyes connect as soon as hers reach me because I wanted to see what she was going to do. The windows to her soul always betray her making it easier to read her. I can say that they are the source of her downfall when it comes to me. The war continues for a bit longer before she took a deep breath, and the rest of her body came into view.

With her eyes cast low enough for me to be robbed of their beauty, she made her way to the stove. "Good morning baby," Sir drawled while eyeing me with a smirk. That actually confuses me because I really don't know why he's smirking. It's understandable that she is hiding from me. It finally clicked that I was suspicious of a plotting switch and submissive. I shutdown my expressions to avoid giving myself away. I took the last sip of my coffee and stood up to take my dishes to the sink.

She hummed her greeting back and continued dishing up for herself. I rinsed my dishes and made my way towards her. She is my submissive yes, but I want a relationship with her outside the one we already established. Her body stiffened when I placed my hands on her hips. I front touched her back as I came closer to her. Her small body fit perfectly against my much larger one. I put my nose on the spot between her neck and shoulder and slowly peppered the area with light kisses. I felt a little bit of the tension leave her body.

"Good morning baby girl, "I whispered against her neck. I felt my words travel through her body in the form of a shiver that she tried to hide. I smirked against her now heated skin before snaking my arms around her. I don't know if she leaned against me on purpose or by mistake, but my body loved the feel of her. I trailed open mouthed kisses from her neck to her ear and said," I'm sorry kitten." Those aren't the words that I really wanted to say but the way her body completely relaxed against me made the word vomit worth it.