chapter five

Avoiding Sir and the whore turned out to be one heck of a chore. Now I'm damn hungry due to avoiding the cafeteria. Sir was guarding the cafeteria entrance like a dog. An angry dog.He looked so hot all angry and all.

I was the first one to exist the school building when classes were over. When I entered my car,all I thought about was food and going somewhere were Sir can not access me. The figure behind my car was not clear until I almost ran him over.

Can a person look that bloodthirsty and hot at the same time? It should be illegal. Do I have a danger fetish or something? I wondered. He just stood there and glared at me. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I should have never got that close to him. I should have never played along with his stupid seduction games. He slowly made his way around my car to my door. Each step he took made me wanna hide in my bag. What a mouse,I head  Leah's voice.

I slowly raised my head from my hands...Sir wasn't behind my car anymore. The loud knock on my window made me jump and scream. He's still here. Fuck.

" Get out," he said calmly. That scared the shit out of me even more. A calm Sir is a dangerous Sir. I took my sweet ass time unlocking my old car and opened it so slow even a sloth seemed fast.

Sir pulled it open with so much force that it almost broke. I stepped out of my car and stepped aside so I don't get hurt when he banged it close. He got so close to me I could feel his minty breath on my lips.

He caged me against my car while he stared straight into my eyes. "Look at me," he commanded. I kept looking at his beautiful chest. Nice chest. I would have liked to fantasize about it from afar but no . My big mouth and slutty behaviour had to  get his attention.

"Don't make me repeat myself, Vivian," he said. I slowly looked at him and found his beautiful, lustful eyes glaring at me. "No one has ever in my life gathered the ovaries to do what you did today. Do you know how hard it is to concentrate in class with a raging hard on, Vivian. Do you?" He said, trailing his large hands on my hips.

"Answer me," he growled. I shook my head frantically.  I really am a mouse.
"Words Vivian. I expect you to use them," he said, tightening his hold on me. " No, Sir," I said. He took deep breath before getting close to my ear.

" Of cause you don't and that's why you are going to pay for it. From now on,I declare you my girlfriend. That's right,mine. That's your punishment for giving me a hard on that refuses to go away." Well that's not a bad thing,is it. I can do that.

Then I sold my soul to the devil with a single," Okay."

Idiot