chapter three

"Stop, everyone is looking,"I whispered. He just continued showering my neck with kisses. My head tilted on its own to give him more access. Damn. This feels good.

I heard him chuckle before whispering," I don't care. They could watch me devour your pussy right here and now and I still won't give two fucks". Melt.

" I got work to do, Sir," I whispered back. I was grinning. Why was I grinning? Because secretly you want this man to do all those dirty things to you. Treacherous mind. Treacherous body.

"I want to spend time with my girlfriend. Is that too much to ask," he said. Fuck. Almost forgot about that.

"I'm not your girlfriend,Sir," I whispered. He tightened his hold on my hips and I whimpered. God. What is this man doing to my body.

"You think so?"he asked. I nodded. " You so damn wrong Vivian. You are mine but I'll wait for you to get that into that pretty head of yours. I'm one patient man," he said with a smirk on his face. He kissed my forehead before joining his friends close to the counter.

Great.

                               ~•~

My shift at Mrs Halls felt so goddamned long. Sir kept on staring at me throughout his lunch with his friends. At least they didn't bother me so that's something I'm grateful for.

I found myself smiling as I took a bath. Do I want him to be my boyfriend? I giggled at that question. Something about Sir makes me wanna get on my knees and stay there.

I finished bathing and just layed on my bed in my fluffy towel. My thoughts revolved around Sir ."You messing with my head Mr," I whispered to the silence in my apartment.

I let my towel fall and layed back on my pillows. My hand travelled south. I closed my eyes and drew circles on my clit as I thought about everything Sir could do to me.

The circle got smaller and faster as I head him say what he said to me at Mrs Halls. I moaned his name in pleasure as I inserted a finger inside me and put more pressure on my clit.

My release left me wanting more. Craving more. Craving him. I got under the sheets and slept as soon as my head touched the pillow.

                              ~•~

" This that hot girl bummer anthem..." Took the small offending device and answered without checking the caller ID. "Hello," I whispered. I hope you woke me up for a good reason.

"Vivian," someone rasped. This voice sounded familiar. Sir? "Sir?" I said, fully waking up. "You sound so sexy when you just woke up,"he said. Damn. You are the one who sounds sexy.

"What do you want?" I asked. I looked at the time and saw that it was nine p.m. " Is that the proper way to talk to your man?" he asked. I groaned and stared at my ceiling.

" Since you aren't my boyfriend, it is the proper way to talk to you,"  I said, grinning at my smart ass reply. "Is that so,baby girl?" He said. "Yes," I said. "That  smart mouth  of yours deserves to be fucked," he said. His voice lowering dangerously.

My smile vanished instantly. Why does he have to say things like that. " Okay Mr. Let's pretend you didn't say that,Kay. Now let me  go back  to sleep before I murder you with my boobs in your sleep," I said before disconnecting the call. Cringe.

Kill. Me. Now