chapter twenty six

~Duncan~

This girl is really asking for it. I swear. She visibly gulps in fear." Get up," I say in a low tone. She quickly gets up,fear written all over her face. I would be lying if I say I'm not liking that. She looks really small like this. Like I could hold her in both my palms and take her everywhere I want.

I continue walking, expecting her to follow me without me commanding her to. We enter a dark room on the first floor. With the lights turned off,it looks like a void. Completely drenched in darkness. Hiding equipment,some for pleasure,and some for torture. Sweet, glorious torture.

Which is what my bratty Kitten is going to receive. My initial plan was to give her so much pleasure until she bagged me to stop. But no. She had to piss me off. She did so many things wrong tonight. Haven't she learnt that I'm not her Daddy but her Master. Their Master. My word is law and it should not be questioned. I guess it's about time she learnt for good, I say in my head.

I flick the light switch on. I don't have to turn around to see the terrified expression on her face. I can sense it. Feel it rolling off her and straight into my body. That makes a part of me very happy. I step to the side, motioning for her to enter. She does without saying a word. Eyes wide open. I smirk at her. Showing her how excited I am about this .

She stands in the middle of the room. Sweeping her beautiful eyes over the room. Exemining the many equipment. I close and lock the door. When I turn around,I find her adorable eyes on me searching for answers in my own hard orbs. I slowly make my way to a chair in the corner.

I take a sit and heatedly stare at her. I'm sure her panties are in a puddle of juices. Even with the fear written all over her face,I can see the wanton women in them. Waiting for pleasure in any form. Unfortunately she won't be getting any. Not anymore. She brought all this upon herself. She practically begged for it with her bratty attitude.

"Strip," I command. She makes quick work of her clothes. Standing in nothing but her underwear. The colour of the lacy material complementing her beautiful, smooth skin. My eyes make a slow appraisal from her hot pink painted toes to her thighs. I bite my lower lip and continue to the wetness of her panties. I chuckle at the sight.One of her legs move over the other. My eyes quickly find her heated face. Embarrassment written all over it.

"Spread," I command without breaking the eye contact. She may be embarrassed by her already drenched underwear but she sure is brave. Brave enough to look me straight in the eyes as she spread her legs wide enough for me to see how wet she is for me. "Good girl," I praise. Her eyes close as she shuddered.

That reaction almost made me smirk with satisfaction. The knowledge of having such an effect on another person really does things to the brain. I continued to look at the jewel between her legs. All soaked and practically begging to be worshipped. I cut my eyes to her face again . Embarrassment really looks good on my bratty Kitten. Really good. " On your knees baby doll," I commanded. She softly got to her knees and waited for my next command.

Her beautiful eyes  were shielded by her half closed lids. I beckoned her with my fingers. Silently telling her to crawl to me. We've been through this situation enough for her to know what I'm saying without me actually saying the words. Except for the part where  she openly and shamelessly disobeys me.

She made slow movements towards me. The corners of her entrancing lips stretched with a smile. I just knew that she was planning something devious. And to be honest,I fucking love it when her pretty mind plots against me. It makes it very exciting to punish her.

When she had reached me,she sat all froggy and looked up at me with her adorable eyes. I looking back at her and smirked."I'm sorry Master, please don't punish me," she whispered. I put both my arms on the armrests and leaned towards her. So close that I could feel her breath on my lips.

I stared at her alluring lips before looking her straight into her eyes. My smirk turned evil in a split second. I put my right hand on her bare shoulder. Looking at it like it was the most fascinating thing in the world. I watched it's every move. Slowly trailing from her shoulder to the arc between her shoulder and neck. Her breathing quickened.

"You see, Kitten," I began. Spreading my fingers over her pretty neck. Beautiful and unmarked."If I forgave you for being bratty,you'd always be bratty," I added. Closing my fingers around it and tightening my hold a little. Her lips parted with every breath she took. I planted a soft kisses from her cheek to the corner of her lips. Her eyes closed like she was savoring the feeling of my lips on her skin. I leaned back a little and admired her flustered face. I liked that look on her. Very pretty.

A shrill sounds interrupted my apprehesal of my sweet kitten. Her eyes startled open. My eyes began searching for the source of the sound. Relief and annoyance battle to be the supreme emotion on her face. That's only making me even more pissed because she's breaking yet another rule. That stupid device should have been on silent. "Aren't we on a piss your master spree today," I mumble. Voice full of so much threat.

"I'm so sorry... I'll go put it on silent," she quickly says. Scrambling off her knees. At this point I'm fuming. I sit back and rest my head against the chair. I try by all means to rain in my rage before I make her eternally afraid of me. Sine she likes being praised so much,i wonder how she'd feel knowing she failed to please me. That thought aids in easing some of my rage. I take a few deep breaths and still my expressions.

When I hear her coming back to the corner I was planning to spank her ass and bruise it for weeks. My cold orbs stare into her guilty and terrified ones. I beckon her to come closer to me. She does so without thinking twice. Before she took her previous position, stopped her. " Take a sit on my lap Kitten," I said. Her confused expression said a lot however she did as she was told. I wait for her to comfortably settle herself on my lap.

I put both my arms around her in a comforting manner. A small smile accompanies my warm embrace. A beautiful smile graces her equally beautiful face. She probably thinks I've forgiven her. Pity her. I clear my throat before I deliver the biggest blow to her entire submissive existence.

"I'm going to tell you a story Kitten, " I whisper across her cheek. Breathing her in. She nods. "It's about a very beautiful submissive who didn't please her master." I felt her stiffen as soon as those last words left my lips. I know she can feel my eyes on her since she cast hers downwards. "I don't think I wanna hear that story, Master," she mumbled.

I clear my throat one more time and tell her the story anyways. With every word that came out of my mouth, her expression remains pained. After telling her the story, i made her stand in front of me like I'm gonna give her another chance to do better. "Get dressed. We are leaving," I said straightening my own clothes and adjusting myself. When we left the place, she was a spitting image of the perfect sub. With her eyes cast down, not missing a step.