Chapter Twenty

~Sir~

When Duncan finally left for work, Vivian and I ate our breakfast in silence. I know that she did not want to come live with us .

I also understand her reasons but I can't have my baby roaming around, homeless. That wouldn't be me. I have experience with that and she is not ready for that kind of trauma.

"You going to class today," I asked. She just nodded. My brows furrowed. She was literally smiling and all when Duncan was here. Women.

She finished her food and washed her and Duncan's  plates. My eyes followed her every movement. Her silence started to grate on my nerves.

When she passed me,I shot my hand out and grabbed her by the throat. I didn't actually choke her, just held her in place.

"Why are you not talking to me," I grumbled. Her silence towards me is seriously unnecessary. I want it to stop. Now.

"I need to get ready for class," she mumbled. Not looking at me. What the actual fuck is going on. "Not too long ago you were okay. What happened now?" I asked.

She gave me a bored look attempted to slap my hand away. I caught that hand too and held it above her head. "What is wrong with you?" I asked again.

Her defiant eyes held their ground. I want to discipline her so much right now,but I know she's mad. She just needs to stop behaving like a brat and tell me so I can apologize.

"Let me go," she whisper yelled. Fuck. This girl is seriously testing me. "Tell me what your problem is and I'll let you go," I growled.

She glared at me. This fucking girl...I swear. " You sent Master to come get me," she yelled in my face. The grip on her neck quickly tightened.

Her eyes widened in realisation before the went back to their defiant gaze. My nose flaired in annoyance. The fuck does she think she's talking to like that?

I took a deep breath to calm down before I did something I'll regret. Her neck was already bruised from my tight grip. That should have me at her feet, asking for forgiveness but I'm too  mad to be caring.

"To begin with,I did not send Master to come get you. He just left without telling me anything–" I whispered against her ear." –And secondly, don't forget who the fuck you talking to," I added.

She nodded. "Words," I commanded. I swear she forgets that I'm still her daddy. Matter of fact,I have never heard her call me that.

"Who am I," I asked. Grinding my pelvis again hers. Her eyes fluttered close. That's right. Feel me. Her lips parted slightly.

"Who the fuck am I," I growled. Soft moans left her beautiful lips. "Sir," she  whispered. I grinded harder again her making sure her clothes brushed her tiny nubbin.

"Wrong," I growled. I let go of her arm and cupped her warm pussy. So warm. I internally moaned. I rubbed her against her panties.

"Daddy," she whispered. I rubbed her faster. " Louder," I groaned. It didn't matter what Master had fucked me to last the whole day. I still wanted to 'ruine her pussy'. That thought had  me smiling.

"Daddy...goodness that feels so good. So fucking good" she screamed. I pushed her panties aside and shoved two fingers into her molten heat. Her walls instantly clamped down on my fingers.

"That's right,I'm your daddy. And daddy doesn't promote disobedience baby girl," I groaned. Speeding up my movements.

Her sweet moans were music to my ears. I didn't want her to stop until she came around my fingers. Too bad her disobedience is going to be both our punishment.