chapter seventeen

~Vivian~

Besides school and working at Mrs Halz, my life has been pretty shitty. Mr Williams has been leaving some wonderful news lately.

Turns out I have a week to settle my rent or I'll be homeless. Ain't that just awesome. I don't even know what to do.

What I know is that I won't be asking my concerned boyfriend for help. When he invites himself over,I make sure that I hide the letters in a place he won't find them. My darling tampon bag.

He's pretty snoopy but he has always avoided that bag. Right now I'm just laying on my floor going over my life.
"What are you thinking about," my intrusive boyfriend asks.

At this point I gave up scolding him for doing that. "Nothing important," I reply. He aches an eyebrow at me. I roll my eyes at the ceiling.

"I saw that," he says. I raise my arm and give him a thumbs up . He chuckles and quickly yankl me to my feet. "Goddamnit." The giggles that escape my lips betray my annoyed facial expression.

When I open my eyes,I'm met by his beautiful eyes. "Hey baby," I say. He leans forward and kisses my forehead. "Hey baby girl," he says against my head.

I lean forward and inhale his delicious cologne. He smells so sexy I could just jump his bones. "Why are you sniffing me," he asks, amusement laced in his voice. "You smell so delicious," I say, sniffing him louder.

He chuckles and kiss my forehead again. "We need to talk about something," he says. That sentence makes me very nervous to be honest. Nothing good has ever came when someone said it.

"Okay," I said, creating space between us so I can see his face. "Let's sit down," he said directing me to my bed. I sat cross-legged and hugged my favourite pillow.

"What do you wanna talk about," I asked letting my nerves known. He cleared his throat and moved closer to me. I really am not going to like what he's about to tell me.

He cleared his throat again before he spoke." You deserve a punishment for keeping this from me and Master is not going to be any easy on you." Okay,I'm confused here.

" But I didn't misbehave. I didn't curse infront of you or Master. I haven't caressed myself since you told me not to do it in your absence. So I'm confused here," I say raising my voice a little.

He raises an unimpressed bro and frown. I probably should have not done that. My point is I've been as good as I can be lately. I don't deserve any punishment. Damnit.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are about to be evicted," he says in an unusual calm tone. The kind of tone Master uses when he's not liking something. Fuck.

Shoot. How did he know about that. I thought he hasn't snooped in my tampon bag . That was a dumb thought I guess.

"It's nothing important," I say getting off the bed. I'm pulled back by my wrist. "Nothing important," he says. I can feel his anger through the tight hold of my wrist.

"Sir," I warn, staring at my poor wrist.  It's not like I'm not used to it but I'm not liking it very much right now. My gaze moves to his face.

"Why are you even mad," I exasperate. " It's not like you are the one going to be homeless!" I yell. In a blink of an eye I'm on my back, hands trapped above me.

His face is so close I could kiss him." Who the fuck are you talking to like that," he growls against my ear. A shiver runs down my spine. I close my eyes in excitement.

"I am mad cause you won't be having a roof over your head," he says in a deep tone. "And I gave you a chance to tell me...but you chose not to. Why?," he continues.

"Because you'll tell Master and he'll do exactly what you are doing," I yell. I expected him to tell me to watch my tone or yell back but he doesn't.

He let's go of my hands and gets off me. He settles on the edge of my bed. He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair.

I remain the way he was holding me. "I'm sorry," I whisper. "Lidia said she'll give me a raise so I can be able to pay for my rent," I lie.

Lidia Halz is the most insensitive women I have ever met. She even scolded me and threatened to fire me for "begging" her. God knows I wasn't. I even offered to work extra hours for the raise.

Sir won't be made privy to that information. He might just drag me to Master and punish me. Well...what doesn't kill him makes him stronger,right.

I'll probably be the one dying. "Vivian," he rasped. I hope he isn't mad anymore. "I'll only tell you this once and I won't take no for an answer." Okay...I really am not going to like this.

" You'll be moving in with me and Master tomorrow,"he said, preparing to leave by the looks of it."Wait,what?" I screeched. God please make what he said a mistake.

" I expect you to be done packing by tomorrow morning and ready to go,"he said nearing my bedroom door. "No!" I yelled. "If you won't do it, I'll come get you myself. Ready or not," he said ignoring me.

"No!" I chanted until I couldn't hear the light falls of his foot steps. The front door was banged closed. I slumped back on my bed in shock.

What have I gotten myself into!