𝘊𝘩-4: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨

Previously...

"You need to keep your strength up, not just in your muscles, but also in those muscles that you use every day in your hands." Braedey blocks the punches from Cole, then he does a frontflip over him before putting the ninja in black's arm behind him, Cole yelling out. "The principal tenants of Eastern martial arts is to find your opponent's weakness and make them suffer." He then kicks out the legs from under Cole before he knocks him down, then goes for Kai, knocking him left and right as he attempts to block. "You take his strength and use it against him, until he finally falls... or quits." Braedey eventually drops Kai on his backside with a thud, the Sword of Fire out of Kai's reach.

"Very resourceful." Zane noted. "And painful as well."

"Sometimes, the best of lessons are the painful ones." Braedey shrugged back before helping Kai to his feet. "Best you all get some rest to recover from today. But remember to take my words to heart."

"Ahh... The student has become the teacher." Sensei Wu commented to himself, giving a single nod to himself.

~*~*~

Over the next few days since Braedey's arrival into the land of Ninjago, he's been working round the clock to assist the Ninja in their quest to fight the Serpentine and stop them before they can complete their task in unleashing the Great Devourer. He's been teaching the four of what he knows and how to fight in a different manner than Spinjitzu to give them an edge in fighting. He's also helped in reconfiguring the Bounty's engines so they'd run better than before and also be efficient.

One morning, Braedey was with Kai, Cole, Zane, Jay, Nya, and Lloyd, all of them gathered up in what could be the dining room in the ship, Lloyd talking about how he could possibly beat a Serpentine soldier.

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then, when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then, when he's stunned, I'll disarm him." Lloyd told them.

"Too late, he's already hypnotised you, and now, you're under his control." Cole interjected.

"Or he's already put you into a squeeze." Zane added.

"Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom." Kai shuddered. "Trust me, bad stuff."

"I see... I'll make a note of that." Braedey muttered to himself. He did indeed learn each of the Serpentine have their own unique abilities: the Hypnobrai can hypnotise anyone who looks into their eyes, the Fangpyres can turn anything they bite into into snake-like creations, the Constrictai can put their prey into a tight squeeze, and the Venomari can spit a hallucinatory venom at their enemy to disorientate them.

Lloyd groans, then looks to Sensei Wu, who had just walked in. "Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" He asked.