𝘊𝘩-3: 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 & 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

Previously...

"So, you have found our Warrior of the Stars." Sensei Wu said to his ninja, the four of them wincing lightly, their bruises still there from their fight earlier. "And I see he has fought you."

"We were just unprepared." Cole insisted.

"Cole's right." Jay added.

"No excuses, remember?" Nya smirked innocently, Braedey chuckling quietly at this.

Sensei Wu now looked to Braedey. "You have a strong heart within you, as well as a fighting spirit. One that shines out brighter than any star." He steps up. "We wish to know more about yourself. After that, we can all get you up to speed on what we are currently fighting against and what for." He added in.

"Yeah. Why don't you tell us?" Kai suggested. "That way, we can learn more about who you are and how we can work together."

Braedey conceited to Sensei Wu's words, breathing a sigh. "Well... okay, then. I'll tell you all everything... but, you should take a seat. It'll be a very long story."

~*~*~

Per Sensei Wu's instructions, the ninja and Nya pulled up seats while inside the sitting room of the Destiny's Bounty. All of them gathered around one person in particular: Braedey.

Braedey stood in front of the bar counter, and began his story. He started by introducing everyone to the idea of alternate universes. Thankfully, Sensei Wu's explanation of the concept proved to be sufficient enough for most, and Wu, who was simply intelligent enough to grasp it, and to realise the idea isn't as far-fetched as one might think. Others, however, like Lloyd Garmadon, needed to have it simplified.

Then came the big news. When Braedey told them that he was actually from one of these alternate universes, almost every jaw in the ship gravitated to the floor. Though, it did make some sense to the ninja, seeing as how he didn't know anything about Ninjago, whether it be Serpentine, Spinjitzu, the Golden Weapons, or even the Dark Lord. Why would he if he was from another world entirely?

Braedey then went on to explain to them how, in his universe, Spinjitzu didn't even exist, or at least not like it did in this world. He also told them that unlike everything in this world, nearly everything was a result of science and technology, with practically everything in his world being more technologically advanced. He touched briefly on his own abilities too, as well as what aliens were. Judging from their reactions, it would seem that there were either no such things in this universe, or no contact had been established with any if there were.

Braedey concluded by telling everyone how he had ended up in this world, all the way from the dimensional anomaly, to the forest and confronting the Serpentine, and then to his little confrontation with the ninja.

For a moment, the entire room was silent. Needless to say, the ninja and their teammates were all shocked by the countless information bombs Braedey had just dropped on them. None of them really knew what to say or think, until Lloyd finally broke the silence.

"Wow, he wasn't kiddin'. That was a long story..." Lloyd noted.

"Wow, Braedey... I had no idea you were from another world." Jay added, then gets ecstatic. "Is anyone stoked about this?"

For the duration of Braedey's story, Sensei Wu had been sitting on a stool behind the group, listening intently, his eyes closed and head lowered for most of it. "So, tell us, Braedey." Sensei Wu spoke. "How do you manage to turn into the creatures that you've described? These... aliens, you call them?"