𝘊𝘩-2: 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗷𝗮

Start from the beginning

TurboRacer's radar now locks onto a group of what look to be six or even more Serpentine terrorising the people down below. He flies in at once and shifts into robot mode, landing between the humans and humanoid-snakes. The two species look at this robot being in amazement and shock, unsure of what to say or do about this strange mechanical being.

"Is anyone hurt?" TurboRacer asked to the humans, most of them shaking their heads in response, as the Cybertronian gives a sharp glare of his optics at the Serpentine. "I'm going to give you spineless snakes about five seconds to get out of here, or else..." he now deploys his Gatling gun and missiles from his arms, the weapon beginning to spin with a mechanical droning sound for emphasis.

That was more than enough to make the Serpentine step back in fear. At once, they began to run away, jumping down holes they had drilled out of to get here, all of them running away. TurboRacer gives a grunt before retracting the weapons and he turns to see a crowd of people clapping and cheering for him. The Autobot gives a salute and a bow before he begins to fly into the air, then shifts into jet mode and flies away.

"If I keep doing these small good deeds, it should be enough to get the attention of the ninja." TurboRacer said to himself, then flies low to the ground before he shifts into his muscle car mode and drives down the road. "That's a better plan than causing any trouble to get their attention."

~*~*~

By the evening, Braedey was standing right outside of Ninjago City, the faint gust of the wind blowing along ever so gently. During the whole day, Braedey had been around parts nearby Ninjago City, stopping some robberies and whatnot with his transformations, as well as scaring off groups of Serpentine from surrounding areas. He's gotten praise and many thanks from the locals around the place, some giving flowers, though Braedey just thanks them for their hospitality and support. He had been working round the clock to show off, and no doubt his insignia would get the attention.

'Okay. What I've done today should be enough to get their attention.' Braedey thought to himself, crossing his arms over his chest. 'If it doesn't, I don't know what will...'

As he waits, he can hear the sound of what could be engines rumbling behind him, as well as the sound of erupting flame, crash of lightning, crunch of earth, and the shattering of snow and ice. Braedey smiles to himself before he now turns around to see four brightly-coloured ninja standing before him and armed.

The first ninja is red, the second in white, a third in black, and the fourth in blue. They all are wearing a simple gi, the colour of the gi corresponding with the wearer's element. There are three ropes being used as a belt, with the fastener bearing the symbol of the wearer's element as well. The outfit also includes a mask that covers the entire head, with a small slit for the eyes. Each of them also has a golden weapon: the red ninja has a sword with a dragon hilt, the blue ninja with nunchucks that are dragon head-shaped, the white ninja with two shurikens, and the black ninja has a huge scythe.