Chapter 33 - Market Response

Feng Ran didn't need money, so she directly bought the bottle of skincare online. After she purchased it, she posted a screenshot of the order on Weibo. After the product was delivered, she would show the effect of it on live broadcast.

At this point, it was no longer a matter of just spouting a few words. After this incident, Feng Ran found that she had gained tens of thousands of fans in a short period of time.

The Spring and Autumn Hall's official promotion said that the effect of the product could be seen in a week. If she broadcasted live for a week, it would definitely attract more fans. Fans represented traffic, and traffic bred money.

But as soon as she posted on Weibo, she suddenly had a thought, if there were side effects, wouldn't she be taking a risk with her own face?

While she was struggling over this, her female cousin, Xu Xiao Qin, called her up on WeChat video. Feng Ran quickly connected the call. The two chatted for a while. Feng Ran stared at her cousin's face carefully and asked: "Sister, did you put on makeup?"

Xu Xiao Qin smiled triumphantly: "No, but you are not the first person to say that. I am about to recommend a skin care product to you. It's produced by the Spring and Autumn Hall, and it's called Spring Flower No. 1."

Feng Ran: "...Sister, I saw a post saying that it has side effects."

Xu Xiao Qin raised her eyebrows: "I was using this product before it went on the market. I've been using it for nearly half a month now, but I don't see any side effects. What kind of post is this? Send it over and let me take a look."

Feng Ran shared the URL. After seeing her cousin's face, she gained a little confidence in the Spring and Autumn Hall. Besides, there was also the government appraisal. How could that be faked?

After a while, Xu Xiao Qin laughed, "I heard from your brother-in-law that two days ago the Spring and Autumn Hall fired a few people who were just lazing about. The original poster claims to be an insider, but I reckon he is just indignant [about being fired]. Furthermore, the new product only had two product developers, and he is an outsider, so how can he know if there are any side effects?"

Feng Ran was surprised: "Really?" If this were the case, then she was not afraid of live broadcast.

The online discussion has heated up, and some netizens even expressed outrageously that they would boycott the "high" price of the Spring and Autumn Hall. How could such a rubbish brand be matched with a price of 666 yuan?

The director of the Publicity Department watched the discussion on the Internet, and he was dripping cold sweat everywhere, but Manager Zhai and Director Duan were standing off to the side with relaxed expressions.

Zhai Jun touched his chin and sighed: "We, at the Spring and Autumn Hall, have a clear conscience."

Duan Shu Tong smiled and said nothing. In his previous life, he had been denounced many times by haters, but every time he was able to make them shut up.

The phone suddenly rang. Duan Shu Tong saw that it was from Xi Duan. He gave Zhai Jun a heads up and then left the office of the Publicity Department.

Ever since Xi Duan entered the hospital last time, the relationship between them has gradually gotten more and more familiar.

"Uncle Xi, something the matter?" He walked to the end of the corridor and stopped.

The gorgeous low voice sounded in his ear: "I saw the hot search [topic]."

Duan Shu Tong laughed. President Xi was so busy everyday, how could he have time to pay attention to things on the Internet? It must have been Cen Ning who told him about it.

"En, the Spring and Autumn Hall is finally making some splashes."

Hearing his pleasant tone, without the slightest panic, Xi Duan relaxed, "Those comments don't need to be taken to heart."

Duan Shu Tong laughed again, "I know."

"If anything happens you can give me a call."

"Okay, I won't hold back then."

On the other end of the line, Xi Duan's originally gloomy expression gradually eased up. He hung up the call to the sound of Duan Shu Tong's bright, clear, and low laughter. His usual indifferent and solemn expression was restored in an instant.

Cen Ning asked cautiously: "How is Young Master Duan?"

Xi Duan: "Quite good."

"Oh, that's good then." Cen Ning went back to work.

After a while, the boss suddenly said: "Notify the Procurement Department to purchase a batch of Spring Flower No. 1."

Cen Ning: ?

"President Xi, how much is one batch?"

Xi Duan with an expressionless face said: "Count the number of female employees who have worked in the group for more than three years."

Cen Ning understood right away. Their President Xi wanted to give Young Master Duan a boost in his own way. Such a touching pair of brothers... wait no, it's a pair of uncle and nephew ah!

Like this, they could also give their female employees some material benefits.

Of course, it was hard to say if Spring Flower No. 1 could be considered a benefit.

Very soon, Cen Ning passed on Xi Duan's order to the Procurement Department, and obtained three question marks from the director of the Procurement Department.

Cen Ning: Don't ask. If anyone questions it, let's say that it is a trade secret.

The director of the Procurement Department could only seal his lips and strictly enforce the order.