Chapter 27 - Investment Acquired

Coming out of Zhai Jun's office, He Run's expression remained unchanged, but his heart was surging like a stormy sea.

He originally planned to discuss with Zhai Jun about pausing the production of several products and having the funds flow to the new project of Lab No.2, but Zhai Jun refused.

Although Zhai Jun did not say so openly, He Run understood his character.

Between himself and Duan Shu Tong, Zhai Jun would definitely choose Duan Shu Tong. He has experienced such things more than once or twice.

The difference was that this time he had taken the initiative to ask for it.

The problem was not with Zhai Jun.

It was Duan Shu Tong who did not agree.

He stood in front of the window at the end of the corridor, overlooking the busy traffic on the street outside, and pondered for a while before sending a WeChat message on his mobile phone.

Cen Ning, who received He Run's text message, was taken aback. He gave Xi Duan a furtive look.

Xi Duan did not even lift his head. "Is something the matter?"

Cen Ning: President Xi's insight was too awesome!

"It's about Young Master Duan."

Xi Duan finally raised his head, sparing a portion of his attention away from the busy work before him. "What happened with him?"

Cen Ning briefly summarized the situation: "Young Master Duan developed a new product, but due to the shortage of funds, it could not be put into production."

"The Spring and Autumn Hall is under the Duan family." As soon as Xi Duan finished saying that sentence out loud, he shook his head. "Presumably he will not ask the Duan family for help."

He could see that Duan Shu Tong has his own form of pride.

Cen Ning nodded. "I think so too."

If Young Master Duan was dependant on the Duan family, then he would not have come to Shan Quan County so obediently.

"Commercial loans are possible."

Xi Duan believed that if the new product was good enough, the Spring and Autumn Hall could take this path.

Cen Ning said carefully: "As far as I know, the Spring and Autumn Hall has applied for loans before, but it has been unable to make ends meet in the past few years, so its reputation with the banks is not high. I am afraid it will be difficult to get another loan now."

His words were phrased quite politely. The truth was much worse than this.

Xi Duan was slightly startled, and after a few seconds he said: "If the new product is continually unable to be produced, then I can use my personal assets and give a loan to the Spring and Autumn Hall."

He would just consider it as reciprocation for the big meal that Duan Shu Tong treated him to after he was discharged from the hospital.

Just as they had predicted, Duan Shu Tong and Zhai Jun went to the bank to apply for a loan and bumped into walls everywhere.

Everyone in Shan Quan County knew that the Spring and Autumn Hall was a pool of stagnant water. It was not worth investing in them.

For the past two days, Zhai Jun followed behind Duan Shu Tong, running around until his legs were about to fall off. In his opinion, since He Run asked for it, Duan Shu Tong had no need to refuse. Wasn't this just asking for unnecessary trouble?

"Let's stop here for today. Manager Zhai has worked hard. Why don't you go back first?" Duan Shu Tong stood on the street, feeling a little at a loss.

After Zhai Jun left, the alert on Duan Shu Tong's WeChat sounded.

He took a look and saw that Pei Ruo Wei had sent him two pictures. They were drafts of the product packaging.

One picture was a design of the skin care product bottle, and the other picture was a design of the skin care product's outer box packaging.

The simple and clean design made Duan Shu Tong's eyes shine.

The body of the bottle was a dreamy cherry pink. The color was a gradient cascade that gradually transitioned from dark to light as it went from the bottom to the top of the bottle.

The whole bottle seemed to be enveloped in mist, highlighting a hazy beauty. The body of the bottle had a wide belly and a long neck. The embossed patterns on the surface were beautiful and graceful, which was in line with the aesthetic concept of female consumers.

There seemed to be subtle fragrance floating about, which complemented the light fragrance of the new product itself.

He immediately replied: It's awesome!

Pei Ruo Wei: If you are satisfied with it, then that's good.

Then Duan Shu Tong called Zhai Jun.