Chapter 10: Off To Work

Start from the beginning

She paused and then finally looked at me only to look away again.

"It's probably the medicine, he refused to see a psychiatrist before. He experiences very painful headaches when he recollects something so I got him some medication to at least keep his mind calm. He can't even retain the information his brain recalled, instead of seeing him suffer I thought this is best" she explained.

" I see, thank you doctor beautiful oh, and looking is free, I won't judge or blame you for wanting to take a peek at my body" I replied as I walked away.

"D-don't walk around half naked, this isn't your house and I didn't want to look," She said.

I continued walking, I took a quick shower. The shower wasn't exactly what I was used to, when I entered half of my chest and my legs were visible to anyone who would have just been passing by.

When I got back in, I found Hunter was tidying the room. He quickly left the room when I started getting changed.

'Is he embarrassed to see me naked, I have the same body parts as him though'

'Uh oh right, he doesn't remember that he's seen me naked countless times, should I tell him'

I got dressed in something simple and then walked out, there was no dining table just a small wooden table with four stools around it. I rushed over when I saw Hunter, I took a seat next to him.

Amanda and Skylar walked in with two trays in hand. Amanda served Hunter placing plate upon plate near him. The Doctor was the one who served me my food.

"Come on eat up" Amanda ordered as she took a seat.

I drank from the cup of tea I was given, it was bitter I instinctively wanted to spit it out. I powered through and managed to swallow it. I turned to Skylar and she had the same expression.

"Amanda what the hell is this, do you also have memory loss or something or is this just revenge for making you sleep separate from Hunter," I asked.

"What the hell are you blabbing on about," she asked.

"Why is the coffee as bitter as your attitude right now? Haven't you heard of something called sugar, How can you make my Hon-" I cut myself off when I noticed Hunter's cup was empty.

"If you don't want to drink it, may I have it," he asked.

"Huh, Rai you want more " Skylar asked.

"It tastes very good, the food is very delicious as well" Rai commented.

Amanda was staring at him in awe, she was grinning.

"I knew you'd like it" Amanda replied.

I just stared in confusion, I knew Hunter liked bitter coffee but I never once tried to taste it, if I knew it tasted like that, I would have stopped him from drinking that crap a long time ago.

I continued eating, the omelet tasted delicious indeed.

"Wow the food is really delicious" Skylar commented, she had given her cup of tea to Hunter and was just munching on the omelet.

"Awww, thank you" Amanda replied.

"Eat up as well don't just watch us, you have to take your medicine" I reminded.