{Finding a murder}

Y/N: "Wait so we are going to like-heaven?!" April: "Ya?-" Unknown: "I have heard story's of the heavens kingdom." Tigerest: "I have heard there's Beautiful flowers!" Wolfster: "In the books it's said to be the most peaceful place in the whole space." Dragon Storm: "I have heard it's lame" Phoenix: "Let's just go!" Y/N: "How do we get there?-" Tella: "Angels can use their magic to get there. They can take people with them also!" Y/N: "Can demons get there too?" Unknown: "Yes but they will use up a whole lot of their energy so it makes it easier for the angels to get rid of them" April: "Ok everyone get ready" Before anything else happened everyone's knew turned white before arriving to the heavens. Everyone expect April looked around amazed on what they saw. Tigerest: "It does have beautiful flowers!" Wolfster sat down. Wolfster: "And peaceful.." Phoenix: "Ok April where do we go?" April: "Just over there" April points at a store. Everyone starts heading there as other angels fly around and having a good time. They didn't seem to mind new people as long as April was around. Soon after a few minutes they have arrived. A worker would then go them and bow to April. Worker: "Hello prince April What May you need?" April: "Umm..no need to bow.." The worker would the stop bowing. April: "Do you know who's the owner of this katana?" April would give it to the worker. The worker would look at it. Worker: "Where did you find this?.." April: "That...is for Phoenix to say" Phoenix: "SOMEONE KILLED MY BROTHER USEING THAT!" The worker: "Oh..very well then. I'll look to the records for katanas. I'll be back" The worker would go to the back and return with a book that was titled "Katanas". They then started to turn 5 pages and then stoped. Worker: "Well..It's said here their name is...."