{The humans pov}

Once was a world far away from earth. It was unknown to us humans. We tried to explore this world but once any human get on it they black out and appear in their bed back on earth.... Humans tried and tried but with no information or updates on the unknown planet they gave up on the idea of exploring the unknown world. To this day us humans has no idea on the world.

Or do we? Ever since humans abandoned the plan, kids has been disappearing more than normal to the point that 4 kids who knew each other started going missing one by one till none were seen again. The thing is after the kids disappearances more and more disappeared. Soon us humans started to see the kids who disappeared in animals habitats. The jungle were the tigers and other animals lived in. The lava where a type of shark that lives in the lava. (I heard about it in YouTube)

Next was the forest at night the humans would hear wolfs howling at the moon. Where the legend of dragons lives in mountains were another place where one of the 4 kids where spotted in a black blurry figure. All of the 4 kids seemed no longer small they seemed in there teen years. There eyes would glow brightly in the dark. The teen look like the kids but there was something off...

One of the kid had the wings of a dragon, another had the ear and tail of a tiger, the third kid had wings glowing like fire like they were wings of a Phoenix, and the last one had a tail and ears of a wolf. The humans try to hunt them down because they believe they are a threat to humanity. But the hunters never come back home... alive.

"If only they knew they are not the threat but something worse....."