✧13.Planning a Trap?✧

Începe de la început

"His dream is to make pastries maybe that's why he is trying to achieve it by working in your restaurant, Hyung," Jungkook presumes.

"Might be..." Hoseok is still baffled cause the first time he saw Jimin, he looked like a very poor person who was starved for days.

>>>And didn't Tae say that Jimin is in a problem and urgently needs a job?

>>>If he is rich, he could have solved his problems.

>>>He seems suspicious, I will let Jungkook handle him for now, if anything goes wrong, I will take care of it later.

"So, what's your plan, Jungkook?" Hoseok asks.

"If I show up in front of him now, he will try to escape and I don't want that. I will catch him on new year's Eve and will not give him any chance to run away from me ever again," Jungkook smirks.

"Cool. In that way I can get rid of the obstacle, I must say thanks to you Jungkook," Hoseok speaks.

Jungkook looks in confusion, "Why, Hyung? Did Jimin cause you any problem?"

"He didn't. He is a good guy and has skills in cooking but he is too friendly with my chef," Hoseok's forehead form creases showing how irritated he is.

"Your chef?" Jungkook raises his left eyebrow.

"Yeah, the one next to Jimin showing his boxy smile without a care in the world. His name is Taehyung and I...kind of..." Hoseok hesitates to speak further.

"You kind of like him and these two are getting too close together and you don't like that, is that it?" Jungkook asks.

"How did you guess, correctly?" Hoseok looks amazed.

>>>Thankgod! I thought Jimin is in some sort of relationship. That means they are just colleagues.

"Well, you have always mentioned him as 'My chef', so..." Jungkook smiles.

Hoseok smiles back a little embarrassed. "But there is a problem, Jungkook."

"Hyung, call me just Kook," Jungkook shows his doe eyes.

Hoseok chuckles, "Alright, Kook. If Jimin wants to escape from you he would have refused to work on new year's Eve cause I told them that all the celebrities in the Starglitter are coming, he did look a little out of it when I said it but I just shrugged it off."

"If he knows that I am coming too but still didn't refuse to work that means only one thing, Hyung. He thought he will stay in the kitchen for the whole day and never come out. And anyway no one will go and look for the chef, they all will be enjoying the party, so he must have thought I won't look for him," Jungkook assumes.

"It might be the case. Then how do you plan to catch him and what will you do with him after that? You know right, you are a celebrity and the public pays attention to your every move," Hoseok questions.

"I know Hyung, I don't know what I will do after catching him but one thing is for sure he will pay for the humiliation he did to me," Jungkook grits his teeth.

Hoseok just pats the younger.

>>>I am sorry Jimin, you didn't offend me or anything but I have to separate you and Tae for the time being.

>>>Tae's eyes whenever he is with you and the looks he is giving to you are not some normal gazes cause I know them so well.

>>>Just the same eyes I have for Tae. He might be loving you or maybe has a crush on you.