24.

{This will be a mix of IRL and texts}

Kol and I are just laying on his bed talking and laughing and occasionally making out.
Right now we're just talking I've got my head laying on his chest and we're just talking about everything.

I hear my phone beep.  I pull it out of my pocket and see it's a message to our girl group chat.

***

QueenLyds 👑:
Oh my God Kenz how was it? Was it amazing?

Chill out Lyds the meeting didn't happen exactly as planned but it still turned out really good.

Badass Kitsune 🤺:
Ahhh that sounds good .... Was it good?

I just said that it went smoothly.

Bekah 💅🏼:
Where the bloody hell did the two of disappear too? I walked back in my room and it was empty.

We decided to go and hang out in Kols room and give you back yours.

QueenLyds 👑:
Have you kissed yet?

Badass Kitsune 🤺:
Oh my God yes we need those juicy little details.

Oh my God you two just get straight to the point don't ya?

Bekah 💅🏼:
Well are you gonna answer?

Oh my God Bekah!! Stop.

***

Kol chuckles "your friends are very nosey darling."

"yeah they really are but I love em and so is your sister"

He smiles "darling I already knew that"

***

Scotty 🐺:
Kenzie are you gonna answer me now?

***

I look at the message from my brother and laugh "what is it darling?"

"My brother is so pissed I'm ignoring him and he has no idea where I am, I swear he forgets I'm the older sister"

"Shouldn't you answer that?"

Kol asks referring to my phone that is ringing "Nah he'll get over it eventually it's just my brother."

Kol laughs "you don't mind making your brother mad but your afraid of you're mother when she's mad?"

I nod "yeah basically"

***

Scotty 🐺:
Seriously Mackenzie you'll talk to Kira and the girls but not me?

***

I roll my eyes "I'm gonna have to answer him or he's not gonna leave me alone."

***

Jeez Scotty I didnt think you'd miss me that much.

Scotty 🐺:
Oh so now your talking to me?

Are you really that mad that I didn't tell you I was going on a trip? Besides it was last minute thing anyway.

Scotty 🐺:
Where are you?

Well Scotty boy I'm in Virginia.

Scotty 🐺:
What the hell why are you in Virginia?

I'll give you a guess.

Scotty 🐺:
What the hell Mackenzie do you know how dangerous that is?

You know Scott some times I think that you forget that I am older than you and you don't control my life or what I do and if I what to go to Virginia well then I will damn well go to Virginia which I already have oh and stop calling me Mackenzie you know I hate my full name.

***

I don't even give him time to reply before I power my phone down with and annoyed sigh.

"Darling? What's wrong?"

"My brother that's what's wrong" "what did he do?"

"Try to be the older sibling that he's not because I am the older sister and he is my baby brother and he acts like I don't know what I'm doing and it gets on my nerves. I mean he thinks he's such a hotshot because he's a freaking true alpha."

Kol cuts off my rant by kissing me for a second.

"Sorry darling but you were ranting."

I playfully roll my eyes "yeah sorry I rant when I get worked up like that" Kol pulls me back over into his side before kissing me again.

"It's kind of adorable when you rant like that darling"

I roll my eyes "oh shut it"

Kol smirks at me "why don't you come shut it for me darling?"

I roll my eyes but I lean up a bit and kiss him.

At that moment is when Bekah decided to barge in "Kenzie want to go to the grill with me" I can tell she hasn't look up from her phone yet because there would have been a scream if she saw the position that Kol and I are in right now.