20.

Bekah 💅🏼:
So Kenz I have this amazing idea.

What is it Bex?

Bekah 💅🏼:
Okay so you know how you tried to tell Kol how you felt?

Yeah.

Bekah 💅🏼:
Well he tried to do the same thing but it wouldn't send either so I started thinking that maybe you should come to Mystic Falls and you can tell each other to your faces.

That's actually a good idea you know what I'm a do that I'll be on the next flight to Virginia.

Bekah 💅🏼:
Alright text me so that I can come pick you up from the airport.

Okay will do Bex.

***
Kenzie Created a Group Chat
Kenzie named the Group Chat
{Operation Mystic Falls}
(In chat QueenLyds 👑, Badass Kitsune 🤺, Malia 🐵, Kitty Kat 🐆, Sociopathic Bestie 😈)

QueenLyds 👑:
What's with the group chat name Kenz?

Because Lyds I am going to Mystic Falls and I'mma meet him face to face I want talking to Bekah and she had the idea and I'm going.

QueenLyds 👑:
Awh girl that's right you take charge.

But just don't tell Scott until after I'm halfway across the country and he can't stop me.

Badass Kitsune 🤺:
You got it Kenz I won't say a thing.

Thanks, Kira.

QueenLyds 👑:
When are you going?

Well considering I just bought the ticket in like an hour.

QueenLyds 👑:
Alright I'll drive you to the airport.

Okay thanks, Lyds.

Badass Kitsune 🤺:
I'll come and distract Scott so he won't question where you and Lyds are going

Alright awesome thanks Kira.

Kitty Kat 🐆:
Alright you better come see me while you’re in Mystic Falls.

Of course, I will Kitty Kat.

Sociopathic Bestie 😈:
Seriously you go there after I left?

Sorry??

Kitty Kat 🐆:
Good it's been way too long since I've seen you and also you gotta look out for Elena she's my Doppelgänger but she's so boring and just ehhh I don't understand how people worship the ground she walks on she's also bratty and annoying and I just don't get it I'm so much prettier than she is.

Sociopathic Bestie 😈:
Ugh Kitty Kat is right about that though Elena is really annoying and so are her little guard dogs.

***
Ahhh I'm am so excited to write the next chapter my babies are meeting face to face!!!!