23.

I just sit still looking at Rebekah with my eyes wide. This was supposed to happen in a very different way.  It was supposed be a surprise when we had everything figured out.

"Rebekah what's going on?"

She lets out a sigh "oh bloody hell this was supposed to be a surprise" Bekah nods at me I take a breath for a second before standing up and turning around.

Kol looks at me for a few seconds "Kenzie?"

"Yeahhh Hi"

"I'm going to leave you two alone for a bit" then she walks out of the room.

We are just standing there staring at each other "you're actually here?" I smile at him "yeah I'm actually here, this wasn't supposed happen like this" "let me guess you and Bekah had it all planned out?"

"Well not completely but we were working on it"

"And you've been dodging me so you wouldn't give it away"

"Yeah"

He pulls me into a hug and I can't help the smile that slips on my face as I wrap my arms around his neck and breathe in his scent. "I'm glad you're here Kenzie" "me too Kol"

Okay so Bekah was right I was freaking out about nothing because this moment is perfect.
Kol and I are still standing in Bekah's room just in each other's arms we've been like this for the past 5 minutes not even moving.

When Kol looks down at me with a smile on his face I smile back up at him. "I think we should give Rebekah her room back" he nods "yeah we can move this to mine"

Then we walk out of Bekah's room and down the hall to a different room which belongs to Kol.
Once we are in his room Kol turns to me "so how did this come about?"

I chuckle "well Bekah texted me earlier and was like omg Kenzie I have this amazing idea and I was like what is it and then she told me that she wanted me to come here and I agreed and here we are"

"Here we are" "finally" he smiles at me and I'm just staring into his eyes.

When my phone rings I snap out of the little daze I was in grab it out of my pocket "oh god" the I answer it.

K: Hi Mama
M: Kenzie where are you? Why is your brother freaking out because you won't answer him?
K: haha well you see mama that's a funny story actually
M: meaning it's not funny at all?
K: haha yeah you see it was a bit of a last minute decision
M: where are you?
K: ........
M: Kenzie?
K: I may be in Virginia........
M: why?
I hear a snicker come from where Kol is sitting on the bed. I pull the phone away from my ear for a second "this isn't funny"
K: well you how I told about that thing?
M: uh-huh what about it?
K: that's why
M: Kenzie do you realize how dangerous that is?
K: yes Mama but it's perfectly fine
M: just be careful?
K: aren't I always?
M: call me later?
K: yeah mama I will
M: I love you Mackenzie
K: mama really? But love you too.

She hangs up and Kol laughs again "that was not funny, she scares me."

He gives me a look "your mother scares you?"

"Yeah, she's scary when she's angry."

He chuckles again I roll my eyes and smack him on the chest "it's not funny" we were just playing around and I hadn't even noticed how close we had gotten until I could feel his breath fan out across my face.

I looked up into his eyes only to find he was already staring at me. Before I could even process what was happening his lips were on mine.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him to the point there was no space between us.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he  pulled me into his lap without even breaking the kiss. I pull back to breathe I rest my forehead against his "that was.... Just wow."

"Indeed it was darling, indeed it was" I smile at him wow god I didn't think it was possible for me to fall even harder for him than I already have but that kiss just wow.

***
Ahhh my babies officially met!! I love them so much.