𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

Start from the beginning

A grimace married my features.

Is this guy deaf?!

I didn't understand what his problem was. If you call someone incessantly and they do not pick up, common sense should tell you that they do not want to SPEAK WITH YOU!

This guy was beginning to irritate every last nerve in me. He was as clingy as fuck.

Argh!

I hissed through my teeth and switched my phone off. He can go to hell. I rang the doorbell twice and waited for a response while I tried to steady my shaky and erratic breathing. The door creaked and I recognized the lady to be the maid.

"Good morning," I greeted softly. She stepped aside and I strutted in, heading straight for the stairs, my heels making clunking sounds with each step I took.

What a day to wear heels.

I thought it was the anchor to the vibe my outfit was giving. It simply wasn't complete without it.

My eyes dropped to the large portrait of the breathtaking woman who had a dazzling smile on her face, donning a black sequin gown that hugged her curves like a second skin. Her light brown eyes and glowing light skin reminded me of Zee. Mrs Johnsons and her daughter shared a striking resemblance.

Not only that, their energy was so alike. I have never seen that woman without a warm smile plastered on her face. She was subtly giving the fine-ass Igbo woman vibe without stress.

I let out a deep sigh and ascended the staircase, taking the turn that led to her room. The doorknob and I engaged in a staring contest. I with my reluctance and irrational fear of stepping into her room and the knob silently mocking me about how much of a horrible friend I was.

The guilt was eating me up, deeply, wanting to swallow me whole. I tucked a stray braid behind my ear and licked my dry lips, then pushed the door open.

My jaw went slack, dropping to the floor with a loud thud. My eyes widened in shock at the sight in front of me.

The scene I just walked in on.

Jeremy had her trapped underneath him, their lips locked in a steamy kiss. She had one of her hands at the back of his head and one of her legs wrapped around his waist.

Were they fucking kidding me right now?

Geez, these kids!

"Ashley!!" I shrieked loudly.

The duo pulled away and I heard a soft chuckle escape the brown-skinned boy's lips. I glared at the back of his head, wishing I could haul my bag at him. Jeremy's amusement-filled eyes swatted over to me and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys forgot to lock the door? What if it wasn't me who walked in? Of course, you guys forgot to lock the door. How will you two remember when you were busy shoving your tongues down each other's throats? Ewww!" I snapped, glaring at the duo.

"Jer, be a good boy and excuse us," I said through gritted teeth and he got off her. I turned to Chizaram who had a light smile on her face, staring at the boy like he was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Her curls were sticking out everywhere and the straps of her tank top were almost falling off her shoulders.

Jeremy chuckled and dropped a chaste kiss on her lips. Then, he leaned in and whispered something into her ear and she giggled like a two-year-old.

Omooo, see wetin man turn my friend to?

He grabbed his jacket and got off the bed.

"I'll call you, love." He said, without looking at his girl. His eyes were solely fixed on me, a tiny smirk on his lips. I scrunch my face in a tight frown.