•Heart to Heart•

Start from the beginning

***

I arrive at the docks with other Elemental Masters. There's so many others... I want to keep my power a secret until it's the last second.

"Ah, I told you we shouldn't have worn them." A high pitched annoying voice that I've heard too many times on the TV. Jay elemental master of lightning, I'm tempted to turn around.

More importantly they got invited! A sigh escapes my lips and I shake my head of course they did, they're Ninjago's protectors.

"The fortune cookie said, tell no one or else there'd be consequences." Cole said making me ease drop again.

"Relax, we're cool." Lloyd replied as a ferry pulls up. "We don't know yet if this is a trap. Wherever they take us, we have to stick together."

At least they have each other. You know what no, it's good to be alone! No one you have to worry about.

"Watch your step, madam." Some man advised as a girl boards, I could hear someone sigh dreamily behind me. My senses immediately went off telling me a certain someone behind me was getting a crush.

"We can't let anything distract us. You hear me, Kai?" Lloyd asked in an annoyed voice.

"Uh? Uh, yeah. Uh, got it. Whatever you said." Kai responded.

"Master Chen will be charmed to see you've accepted his offer. A Master of Spinjitzu shall fare favorably in his Tournament." The man said as I approached him ready to get on the boat.

"What Master of Spinjitsu?" Lloyd questioned suspiciously.

I gave a glare to the man before smiling and nodding my head. I pulled down my hood making Lloyd gasp, he must of recognized me.

"I'm only here to get what I want." I say in a low voice.

"Don't be so petty, Master Y/n. Everyone here has something to fight for." He acknowledged with a smirk.

"Hm." Was all I managed to say as I studied him deeper. I could feel no empathy in him whatsoever.

"How does the saying go again..." He trailed off making a puzzled face before returning to a smug smile. "Oh yes. All is fair in love in war... don't you agree?"

"I guess we will see."

I boarded the boat with my small duffel bag. Carefully I watched the other masters show their powers.

Metal.

Gravity.

Nature.

Sound.

Invisibility.

Speed.

So many descendants of original Elemental Master. The First Spinjitzu Master's guardians, each endowed with an Elemental Power that has passed down through generations.

As I was looking out at the sea. Someone with a metal hand began tapping my shoulder and Kai began approaching us.

"It's okay. I can handle myself." I state to the red ninja.

"This none of his business. Karlof cold. Karlof just want her cloak."

"You look like you got big enough mittens. Why not leave the gal alone?" Kai questioned making me scowl in anger.

"These not mittens. These crush ninja."

"Ha, I'd like to see you try." Kai replied with a cold glance. I studied Kai some more I could tell he felt no love emotions for me he just wanted to help.