Author Note - Rewriting 2.0

So, I have spent a few days reflecting and I decided to not let negativity win and continue my story. I've worked on getting it all back, I have a few chapters rewritten and am continuing to rewrite them. It's not word-for-word the same. I have about 5 chapters now and will continue them and post them as I usually would until I am caught up.

When I first started to rewrite, I wanted it to be better than the original. And, to be honest, I truly think it was better. Now after it was taken down, we're just going to keep improving. I'm trying to look at this positively and see this as an opportunity to make it better and better. And, hey, third times the charm, right?

Thank you for all the kind words, for reaching out and for all of the offers to help. You all are so amazing and I'm so thankful for you all. I reached out to Wattpad twice and both times I received the same email. The story is gone, I have taken the time to accept that. The only reason I don't ask anyone else to reach out is because at the bottom of the email, it stated that multiple reports of the same issue could result in account suspension or deletion. I don't know how it works but I don't want to risk it because I still have 7 other published and completed stories that I love and don't want to risk.

This is something I never ask because I was okay with ghost readers. Any type of reader was welcome and I was just happy to see people read it. However, because not everyone might know what happened to my story, I would really appreciate it if people voted. You can comment if you would like. I'd really appreciate it - even if it was just telling me how your day was. The only reason I ask is because it helps encourage me to keep going but it also raises my book engagement which will help others who may not know what happened to find my book again.

I do want to note that I don't know how long it will take me to get back to the place I was before (I was 24 chapters in). If you don't want to read those parts again, I totally understand, but I would appreciate a quick vote to again just increase engagement so people can find this book again.

Just to recap and make note. Anything negative, any sort of bullying, hate or something that I do not want to be promoted on my story or page will be removed immediately and I am blocking that person from being able to comment again. My last story was taken down because of bullying in the comments and I in no way stand for that and there is no way in hell I'm letting that happen on my page. If you see anything negative or hateful, do not interact. Let me go in and delete and block.

If you see a comment you posted deleted, you can message me privately and ask why. I am going to start being strict with my comment section to protect other readers and myself. Please, just be kind and please refrain from using triggering language.

With all that, let's come back to Lia and Ellie. Return to learning to heal. Celebrate love and kindness and thank you all again for the support and love.

Let's get this shit rolling.

Again ;)