"Hmm?" Jimin said looking up at Jungkook, with his confused puppy eyes.

"We shouldn't. I don't wanna hurt you" Jungkook said brushing Jimin's cheek and also tucking some hair behind his ear. Jimin sighed and pouted.

"What do you mean we shouldn't? I'm literally horny right now. And I need you inside me" Jimin said in the most cutest and innocent voice possible, like he wasn't just asking for sex.

"But...the baby and...I'm scared I'll be too rough on you" Jungkook said sincerely, he just only didn't want to hurt his love.

"If you're too rough, I'll tell you. Now please Kookie...please just...make love to me" Jimin said looking up at his Kookie, maintaining eye contact with him and manipulating him with those sexy but cute eyes of his, Jungkook bit his lip and smirked, then he leaned down and smashed his lips on Jimin's. Not too hungrily and fast, just enough to get Jimin begging for more.

"HMMMM" Jimin moaned while still not pulling out from the kiss, Jungkook on the other hand was already tucking his hand inside Jimin's t-shirt, raising it up to try and take it off. But it was a bit hard since Jimin was literally lying down like a frozen turkey. So instead the taller opted to unbutton Jimin's jeans, cussing in his mind as he thought of why Jimin likes caging his baby by zipping up his jeans.

He managed to slip Jimin's jeans out with one hand, while the other was touching Jimin's neck as he still kissed him, as soon as the jeans were off. Jungkook took off his as well as his t-shirt, leaving him completely naked. Which definitely was a sight for sore eyes.

"Ohhh babe...you keep getting hotter and hotter everyday" Jimin panted as he looked at Jungkook's hot and mascular body.

"Only for you to drool over" Jungkook said in a hoarse whisper as he parted Jimin's legs getting in between them. He was too impatient now, so impatient that he didn't even want any foreplay, instead he wanted to bury his dick inside Jimin's tightness.

"Babe...Ahhh make it quick. I want you" Jimin said biting his lip as his hand managed to somehow reach Jungkook's length and stroke it.

"Ohhh fuck baby...we need lube first" Jungkook said as his long arms were already reaching on the nightstand and grabbing a tube of lube there. He squeezed an enough amount in his hand and massaged his dick with it, making it wet and shiny as precum still kept drooling on it.

"Raise your hips a little baby" Jungkook commanded in a softer voice than he usually said it in when they were having sex. Jimin obliged, slightly raising his hips for Jungkook to hold on.

Jungkook then positioned himself properly as he was getting ready to enter his gates of heaven, he started off by teasing Jimin as he kept brushing his length against Jimin's hole, enjoying hearing Jimin's whimpers as he teased him.

"Hmmm fuck...Kookie....ahhhhh just fucking put in in already....please" Jimin begged slightly opening his legs a bit more, Jungkook smirked and parted his butt cheeks, slowly and slowly pushing himself inside as he felt Jimin's nails scratching his back.

"AHHHHHH FUCK....OH MY GOD BABE" Jimin screamed loudly as he felt like his ass was being teared apart.

"Ohhh fuck... you're so tight" Jungkook groaned as he pushed his whole length inside Jimin, feeling the warmth engulf him. He actually felt like he'll cum right there and then.

"Ahh wh...when last did we fuck? Feels like my first time" Jimin said with a little smile, already he had beads of sweat in his forehead and nose.

"I'm gonna move now baby...tell me if it's uncomfortable okay?" Jungkook asked and kissed Jimin's small sweaty nose. Jimin nodded like a submissive baby boy, which he actually is. Then slowly Jungkook started moving his shaft, slowly going in and out of Jimin.